chapter 24- lovey dovey part two

Sunday morning Scott wake up 8:00 and put his eye glasses on he step to te stairs and went. The kitchen but he freaks out when his girlfriend was in the kitchen ...

Scott's P.O.V

why was my girlfriend here 8 :00 in the morning so early .... I'm confuse .

Scott: hey why are you here ? ( as I sat down to my chair )

Kath: why are you asking ? You don't want to see me at morning ? ( as she gives me my breakfast )

She gave me some bacon and eggs ...

Scott: not that I'm just surprise ... wait! Did my mom call you ?!

Kath: no! ( as she laugh )

Scott: why are you here early in the morning ?

Kath: okay ! Your mom call me coz she wanted me to watch you coz she is not here !

Scott: were is my mom ? ( as I bite my bacon )

Kath: she visit your aunt Jessie ! And she said that she will come home later .... I think...... um .... 7:00 in the evening ! ( as she smile )

I Finnish my bacon and eggs and kissed my girlfriend in the forehead and straight to my room .... when someone cover my eyes and I already knew who is it ..

Scott: you don't have to do it I already know you ! ( as I turned around )

When I turned around no words her soft and sweet lips touches mine and she said

Kath: are you ready ..? ( as she kissed me )

She kissed me hard and passionate , I kissed her back and she pulled me by holding my face closer to her and to deepen the kiss . I pulled away to breath but she kiss me again and she is smiling through the kiss ... she take off my shirt and pulled me on my bed ,I know what she want to do ... when she pulled me , she take off her shirt and laid on my top and back on the kiss , she make me turn and laid on her top broke the kiss and said ....

Kath: its your turn ( she said with a smile while gasping )

I just smiled and kiss her lips to her cheeks down to her jaw line then her neck she groan loud so that I broke and said ...

Scott: don't groan load ! ( I said one inch away from her mouth )

Kath: so what its just you and me ! And we can do at ever we want ( as she smile and kissed me )

I broke from the kissing and kissed her neck again she groan really loud and I love it it feels like I'm free from heaven . She put her hand on my neck pulling me closer to her ..I kissed her middle part of her neck then through her right neck every kisses that I put to her she groan louder ... I put my lips on hers and back kissing her while crawling to my pillow , I can feel that she is touching my tommy and makes me giggled . My hips are in the middle of her legs ..I put my head on her tommy and kiss her belly boton through her ribs ,up to the middle on her breast ' through her neck , she keep touching my tommy so she said ...

Kath: I love you abs .. ( as she groan )

My kisses straight to her jawline then to her lips ... I'm enjoying it very much ... when....

Some on enter to the door I thought its my mom ..

Mac : hey Scotty..... oh my god ! Scott ! ( he exclaimed )

I know that voice and I have my hints I broke to the kiss softly and whisper to my girlfriend ...

Scott: wait a second ... ( as I said through her lips centimeters away )