chapter 30 - the argument

After the competition I straight to her locker room ... everyone is out and only Kath was there ...

Scott : hi .

Kath didn't respond she just walked through her locker ...

Scott : Congratiolation ! you did a good job !

I know she's hears me but pretending she didn't

Scott : babe what's wrong ? ( as I walked through her )

Kath didn't responded ...

Scott : Kath ! ( she turned around ) tell me what I did wrong ! So we can fix it and talked about it ... not hiding from each other ...

Kath : but you already know what I'm mad about !

Scott : Jessica ?

Kath : thank you ! You already get it ! ( she yell sarcastically )

Scott : what's wrong about Jessica ?

Kath : you know I told you that stay away from her ... coz I don't like you around her !

Scott : are you jealous ?

Kath : why would I be not jealous ! If my boyfriend was flirting somebody especially my hated sister ...

Scott : I'm not flirting her ! We are just talking with a friend ! Am I not allowed to talk a friend !?

Kath : I didn't said that your not allowed to talked to a friend ! If you want to talk a friend you can talked to Mac and Tom but not to Jessica ! Coz you know I don't trust her !

Scott : you seems like don't trust me too ! Coz if you really trust me ! You won't be jealous to anybody I'm around ... !

Kath's P.O.V

Scott leave the room and I cry ... so hard I never knew that we will argue like this .... its all Jessica's fault ! She make me and Scott Argue

I went home I and later I got a text from Lizzy ...

Lizzy : Kath come to Singing Bar at 8:00 ! We have VICTORYYY PARTYYYY!!!!!

I didn't reply I was not in the mood .. maybe I'm just tired ... so I went to my room and sleep ...I took a deep sleep ...

..............................................................

I woke up and look at my phone its 7:30 and I take a shower and put my clothes , make up accessories on text Lizzy to pick me up ...

I wait just a minute and she 's there i jump at her car and she drive ...
In the middle of the road we are silent I know she's know that I have problem ..

Lizzy : what's wrong ?

As she parked her car ...

Kath : nothing .

Lizzy : I know when you have a problem ...

Kath : please I'm not in the mood to tell you it now ...

We walked inside and greet out whole cheer leading team but I just sit down .... later on the bartender gave us drinks Lizzy sit with me and ...

Lizzy : go drink and just tell me if your ready to tell it to me ...

I started to drink ... in just Half hour I already drunk 8 glasses ...

Lizzy : stop it ! ( as she stop me at my 8th glass ) now tell me ....

Kath : its Jessica ! She made me and Scott argue .... she flirts my boyfriend !

Lizzy : so you and Scott argue ! Jessica mede you that !

Kath : excaltly ! Scott say they are just friends but i can see in Jessica's eye that Scott is more that a friend ...

Lizzy : but did Scott flirt Jessica too ?

Kath : no .

Lizzy : then your jealousing with something that's not jealousy ..

Kath : so its my fault ?

Lizzy : totally not much but in you and Scott yes it is ! You dont trust your boyfriend !

Kath : but I only don't trust Jessica !

Lizzy : you get mad at Scott when he talked to Jessica ! For Scott Jessica was just a friend so why were you jealous ? If you really trust your boyfriend you shouldn't be jealous ! Coz you know he won't leave you for other !

Kath : so Scott was right ! ( no I realized ) can you drive me to Scott ?

We stand up and went her car and drove to Scott's house .... when we arrive she drove back at the bar and I knocked ... the door was opened so I get inside and lock it so no one can bother us ...

I walked to his room and open the door his not there but I can hear the shower was open so I just wait and sit on his bed ... I was prcticing what I will say to him ...

Kath : Scott ... I'm sorry ... ( I mumbled ) no ! Scott ... I realise now that ..I was wrong for jealous thing ... kay that's what I will say ..

Scott : what are you doing here ?

I turn around and saw Scott wearing shorts and undershirt makes him look hot ... my heart started to beat fast ...

Kath : I just wanna ..... apologise on what I did .. I know I shouldn't be jealous and now I know that you are right that if I really trust and love you I won't be jealous to anybo- ( I was cut off by his kiss )

I put my arms on his neck and he wrapped his arms on my waist and he started to pull me closer as we kiss harder ...I was pulling his head closer to me ... I just wont stop kissing him after our argument ...

He slide down his hand on my butt , to my tight and then he lift me and put me in his bed ... we laid down and he get on my top and I know it ..... we kiss until he pulled away and took his undershirt and threw it he kiss me back ... then kiss me in the neck ... I pulled him closer while groaning . I can feel that he was rubbing my feet to my legs to my tights and to my butt ........ I was rubbing his chest then pull him ...

Now I can breath ...

Kath : are you sure about this ?

Scott just kiss me and it means yes to me ... he kiss me harder than a while ago ... I can feel its intense ... he pulled my shirt and then kiss my neck back , then slide his kisses down .... his hands holding my butt and tugging my pants ... I wiggle my feet to remove my shoes ... then he took off my pants .... after that I make him turn and then I get on his top ...... he sit up and then kiss me again ... I wrapped my feet on his waist while sitting on his lap ... he kiss my cheeks slowly and .....

He pulled away and then look straight in my eyes ...but his phone ring so loud and ruin the moment ...

Scott : hello ? Mom ! Okay ! Alright ...

Kath : what she says ?

Scott : She said she can't go home tonight ...my aunt Jessie wants her to stay ...

Kath : so we can do what we want to do tonight .... ( as I lean my head to his )

He smile and lean on the board of the his bed ...I lay on his top while not removing my forehead on his ... I hold his tummy whos so gaspy ...
I smile ... I can feel his abs ... and his hardening against me ...

The intense got lost and I can't feel it anymore not earlier ...so that I stand up and then took my cloths ...

Scott : Kath please ... stay with me ...

I sit by his side and then put off my cloths ...

Scott : would you mind if you sleep here with me ?

Kath : sure ... I will sleep here ...

I'm only wearing underwear right now he lay down and put the covers over his body and I lay too ... I move closer to him.... he immidieatly cuddle me more closer to him and he cuddle me more ...I went to sleep ....