Phase One

N- "Okay, I wanna run through it one more time. Phase one?"

R- "We meet Erica at the playground. She'll signal Max and Lucas when we're ready."

N-"Phase two?"

S- "Max baits Vecna. He'll go after her, which'll put him in a trance."

N- "Phase three?"

D- "Me, Rory and Eddie draw the bats away."

N- "Four?"

R- "We head into Vecna's newly bat-free lair and... flambe"

A- "Nobody moves onto the next phase until we have all copied. Nobody deviates from the plan, no matter what. Got it?"

All- "Got it."

The group heads out to Eddies trailer preparing to go through the gate again, Steve going first and placing a mattress down on the other side. Then Nancy, Robin, Eddie, Rory and Dustin. They leave the trailer preparing to depart.

S- "Hey, guys, listen. If things here start to go south, i mean at all, you abort. Okay? Draw the attention from the bats. Keep 'em busy for a minute or two. We'll take care of Vecna. Don't try to be cute or be a hero or something. You guys are just-"

D&A- "Decoys."

A- "Don't worry. You can be the hero, Steve."

E- "Absolutely. I mean, look at us. We are not heros."

A- "Speak for yourself."

E- "Hey, Steve? Make him pay."

The trios then separated, Steves group heading to the Creel house and Rory's group preparing the trailer.

~

Erica, Max and Lucas walked around the Creel house with lamps looking out for the light to brighten and show them where vecna was present on the other dimension, after locating the man with bad skin, Erica made her way out to the run down playground across the street waiting for a signal from the others on the other side.

~

Aurora and the boys were collecting metal scraps from all over and began barricading the trailers windows and doors, incasing it in make shift security. After all their hard work of drilling and hammering the trailer was finally secure, they made their way into Eddies room to complete the last part of their part of the plan. Eddie picked up his guitar, the one that Rory was sure he would swap her in for. They made their way to the roof and began setting up the speakers and amps to connect to the guitar, ready for the bats.

~

Robin, Nancy and Steve slowly made their way through the woods, heading towards the Creel house. Steve and Nancy in a conversation the both of them no longer able to ignore the spark that was once again ignited between them. Before they could finish their conversation, Robin came out of the trees that she had found the house, oblivious to the tension between the two teens. Coming out of the woods they stood before the Creel house and a glowing light that indicated that Erica was ready and waiting.

~

Max and Lucas sat by the window in a silent conversation drawn out through their notepads. They silently thanked each other and showing the other they were grateful, Lucas asked Max out for a movie after all this and watched worriedly for a response, laughing at the drawing of the two of them at the theatre. A bright flash came through the window signalling that Phase Two needed to begin, distract Vecna.