004

The light around the two faded as quick as it came. The girl gasped for air as the scream scraped at her throat, her vision blurry and her head pounding. The ringing in her head was there but quieter than it was before. She blinked to clear her vision and saw someone running towards her. She looked at the ground and saw all the bats around her had fallen to the floor and weren't moving. She kicked one closest to her and got no response of a life.

She felt someone shake her aggressively and looking forward saw two concerned faces staring back at her. Dustin had a slight smile on his face while Eddie look both petrified and confused. She felt the same as Eddie.

A- "What happened?"

D- "You just blew the fucking bats away, that's what just happened!"

A- "I, I did what?"

She looked down at the ground covered in now dead bats and let out a laugh of disbelief, she looked at the wrist that used to have her bracelets on and saw the tattoo 004 engraved into her skin. The boys looked down at it and back up to the girl, Eddie looked surprised. Sure he had heard about the Eleven girl and knew how close Rory was too her but now he finally understood why.

D- "They came back, sis. Your powers. They came back."

E- "What the fuck?"

Aurora looked up at Eddie and finally let out the cry of relief she held in when she was consumed with confusion, she threw her arms around him and squeezed him so tight he thought she was going to suffocate him. He cradled her head and kissed her repeatedly on the cheek to reasure her he was still there. When she pulled away he pointed at her face, she looked confused, he pointed towards his own, specifically his nose. She wiped her nose with her jacket sleeve where it was then stained with blood. She looked back at him, let out a slight giggle and shrugged. He threw his arms back around her and laughed from relief of still being here. They stayed like that for a while, enjoying being in each others arms at such a stressful and confusing moment.

A- "I love you too."