Eleven

Erica ran towards the house, hearing commotion inside.

~

Eleven approached Max to check on her, trying to explain how she was there only for it to become even more confusing. Hearing struggle, they headed towards the centre of the hall, watching as Henry made his way out of the bleachers. Eleven headed towards him, the two of them finally coming face to face again.

El- "If you touch her again. I will kill you again."

The fight between them begun as Henry raised the splinters of wood around him throwing them towards El who redirected them. He threw her back onto the floor, dragging her closer to him. All Max could do was stand and watch anxiously, she didn't know what to do.

~

Aurora ran closer towards the boy, trying to ignore the pounding in her heart and the ringing in her head. She had tears streaming down her face and felt her body begin to burn from the pain of losing another person she loves. That's right. Loves. This thought made her tears stop and her anger increase as she began moving towards the bats that circled the boy. She screamed out to him, hitting a stray bat with the spear she held, causing the bracelets she wore constantly to break aggressively off her arm. At this moment she didn't care, all she cared about was him.

The bats broke out of their circle and began flying towards Eddie, watching this enraged her. A flash went through her head and she saw Eleven in the air, struggling as Vecna pulled her closer to her. She stopped suddenly, the ringing, she knew it meant something. El's back. Looking back she saw her brother screaming out for her and Eddie, she was scared, she was angry, but most importantly, she was brave again. She threw herself back into a sprint, a bat had gotten free and wrapped itself around Eddie's neck. They made eye contact through the commotion as she watched him get pinned down. She was close now.