MadMax

Henry made his way over to Max, raising his hand closer to her face. Encasing her face with his long fingers, he struck them into her head.

~

Eleven listened to Mikes words, seeing Max struggle, she focused her energy towards the vines constricting her as they slowly begin to release. Letting out a scream she fell to her knees, throwing Henry away from Max against a tree of vines. He screamed out in defeat, trying to break free.

Max floated in the air, Lucas watching from the ground unable to stop it. Her bones twisted and cracked in different directions, Lucas screaming out to the girl he loves. She suddenly fell to the floor.
~

Steve, Robin and Nancy fell to the floor gasping for breath before moving quickly back onto Phase four. They made their way into the attic and there was Vecna, vines holding him up in a trance. Robin took out the alcohol and lit the cloth with a lighter, Steve threw it towards Henrys body. The vines dispersed and Henry fell to the floor screaming in pain.

Henry walked towards the trio as Nancy began shooting at him, walking closer for better range. The power of the shots slowly threw him back, until he was flung back through the boards of the wall.The group made their way down the stairs to inspect the body of Henry. However, when they arrived there was no one there.

~

Max laid limply in Lucas' arms calling out for him, she couldn't feel or see at all and was terrified of dying. Eleven watched on closely at the two watching as Lucas struggled to keep the girl alert, suddenly there was no signs of her being there anymore and Lucas let out the most gut-wrenching scream, Eleven crying out for her beloved friend. The girl was gone, it was all for nothing.

~

Behind the trio, the clocked chimed four times. They ran towards the grandfather clock that stood in the entrance of the house.

R- "Four chimes."

N- "Max"