Light

She fought her way through the swarm of bats screaming as they scratched at her, she got to the centre of the circle and saw Eddie pinned down to the floor. She screamed out in agony at the sight, falling to her knees, dropping everything she had on her. A sudden bright light shone through the upside down, the scream of a girl getting louder than thunder. The scream seemed to last 30 seconds, Dustin watched from afar, covering his ears at the sound.

He saw the light that was as bright as the sun engulf his sister and friend, he had to look away at the sight but let out a gasp when it suddenly disappeared.

~

Eleven was trapped by the vines against the broken door of the Creel house, looking around at the floating pieces as if some sort of memorabilia. She looked onward and saw Henry carrying Max, she was unconsious and was picked up from the floor by the vines.

El- "Papa is dead. I know what he did to you. You were different. Like me. And he hurt you. He made you... into this. He is the monster, Henry. Not you."

H- "You're right. You, and I, we are different. And papa did hurt me. But he was no monster. He was just a man. A ordinary, mediocre man. That is why he sought greatness in others. In you. And me. But in the end... he could not control us. He could not shape us. He could not change us. Do you not see, Eleven? He did not make me into this. You did. At first, I believed you had sent me to my death, to purgatory, but I was wrong. I was somewhere new. I became an explorer. An explorer of a realm unspoiled by mankind. I saw so many things. And one day, I found the most extradinary thing of all. Something that would change everything. I saw a means to realise my potential. To transcend my human form. To become the Predator I was always born to be."

El- "It was you... always you."

H- "All I needed was for someone to open the door, and you did that for me. Without even realising it, didn't you? And when you did realise, you chose to resist. So I sought a means to open my own doors, I sought your power. So, don't you see? Once again, you have freed me."

El- "You don't have to do this. You can still stop this"

H- "It is over, Eleven. Your friends have lost."