Sexuality

Cory's POV

I left the house a little bit earlier today. I have a special lesson for my students. I know that I am a social studies teacher, but why not add some things that happen in life. I walked into the class and wrote on the chalkboard the word nice and big. Sexuality. When I do my lessons I do them for a reason. I know how much Riley loves Maya. I'm not that stupid. School starts and students start pouring into class. Everyone was looking at the board. I knew they were questioning my sanity.

"So class today we are going to learn about different sexualities" Everyone in class groaned.

"To bad for you. It was bound to happen some time"

Lucas raised his hand. I called on him.

"Sir, I'm sure all of us know about sexuality"

"Well, many may know, but this lesson is for some people's good" I walked around the class. Then stood in front of my desk.

"Ok class, define sexuality"

"Sexuality, is um" Farkle tried answering.

"I don't know sir" Farkle said. Just what I expected.

"Class there is different sexualities. But today we are talking about the most common ones. Gay, Straight, Bisexual, and Lesbian. So lets see, Maya, can you define bisexual?"

"Bisexual is were a male or a female likes both genders" She replied

"Lucas, define straight"

"Being straight means you are only have a sexual attraction to the opposite sex" He answered.

"Good, now Farkle, define gay"

"Gay is when a man is only sexually attracted to other men"

"Good Farkle" I look at Riley she knows what I am going to ask her.

"Riley, can you define the word lesbian?"

"Lesbian is the opposite of being gay. Were a female is only sexually attracted to other females" She says. I nod my head.

"At least most of you know what your sexuality is. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, bisexual, or lesbian. Or whatever other sexuality there is out there. You are being you, and you deserve to live a long happy life. I know it is hard to come out, but in the end it is all worth it"  The bell rang, and the students went to lunch.

This chapter goes to fangurlinghard, you have helped me make this story better with your comments. I appreciate that, so thank you.

I did have a little problem with the story but I fixed it, thank god. I decided to add some chapters that were not in my story plan at all. I also think it is one of my favorite chapter that I have written. But thanks to @fangurlinghard, I think this story is a lot better now. So thank you for the comment. Wasn't sure what to call this chapter, plus I will have the second part up in a bit. So keep reading, commenting, and voting, it helps me make the story a lot better. I hope there are no mistakes if there are any tell me in the comments, I will try to fix them.

~Jarzarmax~