Surprise Pt. 2

Riley's POV

It was fun, I was happy to hang out with them. I feel stress free. My mom comes into the livingroom.

"So how was it at the park?" Mom questioned

"It was great. I had lots of fun"
"That's good to hear. So how's Maya doing"

"She's good, I asked her if she was going to go to the dance, but of course she isn't"

"You want to go with her, don't you?" Mom guessed. I nodded my head.

"I'll talk to her, I'll get her to go with you" Mom clarified

"You're not going to tell her that I like her. Please don't"

"I won't, how about you take a shower and get to bed" Mom suggested. I said goodnight to her, and went in my room and got fresh pjs. I then notice that I am still wearing Maya's sweatshirt. I take it off and put it on my bed. I get in the shower. I stand in the shower, letting the water go down my body. It would be great to have Maya go to the dance, even if we were just going as friends. 

I finish up in the shower, brush my hair, and teeth and go back into my room. I get in bed and see Maya's sweatshirt at the edge of my bed. I put it on feeling some what that I am in her arms. I can smell her scent in the sweatshirt and it gives me comfort. I soon then fall to sleep, happily.

So here is the last chapter for today. Wasn't to sure about the chapter names today. You guys are awesome thank you guys sooo much, keep doing what you're doing. 

~Jarzarmax~