Do you hear that crying?

Topanga's POV

As Cory and I are sitting in the living room, I hear faint sobbing. I get up and follow to where the noise was coming from. First I went to Auggie's room, but he is sound asleep. I then head to Riley's room. She is asleep, but from her face I can tell she has been crying. I quietly leave the room, trying not to wake her up. I go sit back in the living room.

"Where did you go?" Cory asked

"I heard crying so I went and checked up on the kids. It was Riley, I guess she cried herself to sleep. I wonder what's going on?"

"We'll have to talk to her tomorrow, but I have to go to bed, school in the morning" Cory said. Cory went to our room. I get up and turn everything off, and check on Riley before I go to bed. I go into my room and fall asleep.

I am sorry that this chapter is short. Sorry if there are any errors. Tell me and I will try and fix them. The next one is longer though. Keep voting and commenting it makes me really happy. Tell me how you think of the story. I know this chapter isn't really good. But I believe the story will get better. If I can have a total of 30+ votes and 20+ comments on the story I will be super happy. Thanks you guys for reading.

~Jarzarmax~