I'm Sorry

Cory's POV

School was over, I felt bad for Maya because she wants to help Riley. I come home to my wife and daughter still giving each other the silent treatment. What a disaster.

"Daddy, why aren't Riley and mommy talking to each other?" Auggie questioned

"Don't worry about it Aug, go get fixed up for dinner" As dinner went on they still didn't speak, they wouldn't even look at one another.

"So how was everyone's day?" I said trying to make conversation

"Amazing, we went outside and went and looked for worms for our class project" Auggie announced

"Riley?"

"Today was fine" she replied

"Topanga?"

"What a splendid wonderful day" We finished dinner, the kids went to bed while Topanga finished cleaning up the kitchen.

"So, why aren't you and Riley not speaking to each other?"

"Nothing Cory, I think it's best if you just stay out of it" She growled

"This is our daughter, why do you need to be mad at her for liking Maya?"

"Because Cory, you and I both know that she isn't going to go far and life, and she is going to take Riley with her" Topanga answered

"Topanga, that's not true, Maya, she is doing well in school, I know that she will be a very successful woman. She's smart, she just doesn't want to prove it"

"You're right, but there is a huge probability that she won't like Riley and I don't want to see her hurt. Because it will only hurt me more seeing her like that" Topanga cried

"Maya, she loves Riley, even if Maya didn't like Riley the way Riley likes her, they would still be the best of friends"

"Thanks honey, I think I'm gonna go talk to Riley now" Topanga said. She gave me a peck on the cheek and went to Riley's room.

Two chapters for today. I think the story is getting good, don't you? Well thanks to all that are reading, commenting, and voting. Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~Jarzarmax~