I Love You

Riley's POV

A party, we walk into my mother's bakery, and there is flashing disco lights. Kids that are in our grade are dancing around having fun.

"Riley, this is a sick party" Some guy said.

"Thanks" I look around and see Farkle and Lucas walking up to us.

"Guys this party is unbelievable" Lucas hollard over the music.

"Ya, I hope you guys are having fun" The music stopped and my dad was talking.

"Congratulations guys, you're all going into highschool. You made me a very proud teacher. So for tonight I had thrown a party just for you guys. I hope you all have a blast and continue to do well in school" He announced. The music returned. 'Turn Down For What'

"Maya, come dance with me" I yell

"Riley, I don't want to" She responded

"Come on you danced with me at the dance" I said pulling her arm.

"Riley" I gave her a pouty face.

"Fine" She finally gave in. We got in the middle of the dance floor. We started doing the craziest dance moves we know. She's laughing, I'm laughing. This is how love is suppose to be. I know we maybe young, but that can't change the love we have for eachother. I stop dancing and just look at her. I fell in love with a beautiful blond, gorgeous blue eyed, crazy rebel.

"Hey, why did you stop dancing. Is everything alright?" Maya questioned.

"Maya, I love you"

"Riley I love you too" Maya said sweetly. Maya slowly leaned in and pecked my lips.

"Did you know you're my miracle, Riley Matthews?" She whispered in my ear.

I hate this chapter. I couldn't come up with anything better. I suck at endings. I hope you like it. This story has come a long way. So I am gonna dedicate this to a few or so of my readers that have voted and commented a lot. If I didn't put your name thing in, you still rock. And I love you! I don't own 'Turn Down For What' 

fangurlinghard, , TheEpicKen

pjoesphinekjasmine_x123HappyYayYayHappycmpqweLolaslothcute01655sos_89

Iandofirmaginationlucaya_xoxEmma_rp1234yingyang113Jerky_Jergi,dark_Goddess329

TheDark_Secret,rucus101,ObsessedJaceGirls

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you have any ideas that you would like to see in one of my stories, pm me. I will give you credit.

~Jarzarmax~