Gotta Stay Chill

Riley's POV
My alarm went off. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. I got off my bed and noticed a note on my desk. I read it, it's from Maya. He He, it says love Maya. As I wake up more and get ready I remember the dance is today. Oh my god. I hurry and get dressed and brush my hair and teeth. I run into the kitchen.

"Today is the dance" I yell

"Somebody is happy" Dad pointed out

"Well duh, why wouldn't I be" The buzzer then goes off.

"Maya"

"Come up" I twirl back to the table and sit down ready to eat breakfast.

"Sup guys" Maya greeted

"Sweety come eat breakfast" Mom told Maya. We sat down and ate breakfast.

"Ready to go to school?" Maya asked

"Always" We left and got on the train and headed off to school. I glanced at Maya every so often. Tonight I want to tell her. If she is truly my best friend, she will stay my best friend. We go to class, then soon it is lunch time, as we walk into the lunch room you can see they put up some of the dance decorations. Farkle walked up to me.

"Is Maya alright?" Farkle whispered

"She is just fine"

"Good, I was getting worried" Lucas, Farkle, Maya, and I ate our lunch. Lunch was over and we went back to class. Every minute closer to the dance I felt more excited, and scared. I looked over at Maya, of course she is chilled and relaxed. I wish I could be like her. Not have to worry about anything.

Here is one of two chapter of today. The name of the chapter isn't something I really want it to be but what can I say. So soon this story will be over. I hope I can come up with an idea to write another one. If you have an idea I would certainly use it.
~Jarzarmax~