What's Up?

Maya's POV

It is Thursday morning, the dance is tomorrow night. I don't own a dress, how am I supposed to dress for the dance. Ugh, I have to get ready. I get ready and head off to Riley's. I walk through the door seeing Riley dancing around. I smile, I am happy that she is happy. Riley notices that I was standing by the door.

"Hey, morning Maya" She laughed

"Morning Riles"

"Girls, breakfast" Topanga informed us. We went and ate breakfast. Then left and went to the subway.

"I am so happy, I can't wait for the dance tomorrow" Riley gushed

"Good, I like seeing you happy" We got on the train and was on our way to school. We were going to Riley's locker, Riley stopped in her tracks seeing someone by her locker.

"Riley, what's wrong?"

"There is nothing wrong, I don't need to go to my locker after all" Riley addresses

"But what about-"

"Nothing, lets go" Riley said while pulling me into class.

"You want to ask Ranger Rick to have a dance with you tomorrow night?"

"No, I uh no" Riley stuttered

"Sure whatever, I am going to talk to him" I got up and went to find Lucas.

"Hey Huckleberry, why are you at Riley's locker?"

"I need to talk to her, she didn't answer my question from yesterday" Lucas stated

"What's the question?"

"Nothing, it's just between Riley and me. Ok, can you just get Riley to talk to me. It's really important. Plus tell her it is not anything bad, I am trying to help" Lucas explained. I went back into the class.

"Riley, go talk to Lucas, he said he is trying to help you"

"If I don't come back in five minutes please come find me" Riley said. I gave her a thumbs up. Why is she scared? Lucas is a great friend to her, I am not going to get into whatever is happening between them.

Here is today's chapter. This is for cute0165, thank you for commenting and voting, your are the best ever. So hope you guys are enjoying this.

~Jarzarmax~