Let's Dance Pt.2

Riley's POV

This song, was meant for me. She likes me, she likes me? The song is over and we're looking into each others eyes.

"Maya" I start

"Riley I know, I get that you don't like me, and that's fine" Maya states. I look at her, this girl likes me. Tell her, give her your love. My arms are still around her neck, and her hands at my waist. I step closer. I see that she licks her lips, I then do so too. I flick my eyes shut and lean in. I soon then feel her lips to mine. She pulls us even closer. Are lips moving together. Everything in my body is having a melt down. My brain is going 'holy crap, you're kissing Maya'. My heart is like

'Your true love is kissing you'. We soon stop kissing. I rest my forehead against Maya's.

"I've been waiting for you to kiss me" I laugh. Maya is smiling like an idiot.

"Ya Riles, me too" She laughed.

"Does this mean that you're my girlfriend?" I ask while looking into her eyes.

"Of course Riley Matthews, I wouldn't want it to be any other way" Maya replied.

Cory's POV

The song the DJ played was beautiful. I went up to the DJ.

"Who requested the song?"

"A blond girl. I knew it was a song for her special somebody" The DJ replied. A blond girl. I look and see Maya and Riley talking. Then, Riley is leaning in. Maya is leaning in. Oh my god, that is the cutest thing I have seen in my life I think I am going to pass out. They break away from each other. Riley is really happy, she looks happier than when she was five on Christmas morning. Those two are going to go through it all together.

Cory is just awesome. We all know that he would love Riley and Maya together. So this book is almost over. :( But if you would like me to write another one I would love to. You guys have been awesome, and I do have another story that I wrote before this one, just so ya know. Sooooooooooooooooooo tell me what you guys are thinking.

~Jarzarmax~