Maya?

Riley's POV
I woke up, I heard my dad calling my name. I get up and go into the livingroom.

"Riley, what happened?" He asked

"I didn't feel good, so I came home" I lied

"Are you ok now?"

"I'm fine, I think I just needed some rest" He didn't say anything and went to grade papers. I went back into my room. I seen text messages from Lucas and Farkle. Nothing from Maya. I went back to my dad.

"Did Maya go back to class today?"

"No, I figured she came here after you. Did she come here?" Dad asked

"No, I am going to call her" I went back into my room and called Maya. It rang and rang. Her voicemail came up. I could hear us laughing. I can't believe this is her voicemail recording. I hung up and, I messaged her.
Hey Maya, text me or call me- Riley. I hope she is alright. I was bored and went and watched TV. Mom soon came home and started dinner. We ate dinner and off to bed. I checked my phone, but nothing from Maya. I got a text from Farkle.
Hey- Farkle
Hi. How are u?- Riley
I'm good, what happened to you and Maya today?- Farkle
I can't really talk about it. I went home, and Maya I'm not sure. I tried to call and text her, but she never answered me- Riley
Idk, but I hope she goes to school tomorrow- Farkle
Ya, well I am going to bed. Nite- Riley
Nite- Farkle
I laid in bed, I wanted to wait and see if Maya would call or text, but she never did. I soon dozed off.

I have no clue what to name this chapter. But it is about to get good. So hope you guys are enjoying it. Tell me what you think is gonna happen. I'll have another chapter put up after this one.
~Jarzarmax~