(35) boyfriend (35)

First of all I deep apologize for my hiatus. I've been going thru ALOT... I almost got kicked our of my house and I didn't even pass a class. It's been a bunch and I apologize for keeping y'all waiting this long, this is a chill chapter Idk why it took me so long to write... Tbh I've lost my creativity when it comes to this fanfic so if you're still reading I'm sorry 😭😭... I'll try my best to keep this fic going but I learned I can't always promise you a chapter. Life's getting tougher and I wanna put my mental health first. Thanks for sticking around if you have, and again I deeply apologize for leaving y'all for so long. Enjoy this chapter I hope it isn't too boring bc it is a filler chapter. Just wanted to warm back up and get back to doing what I do.

-Nobody's POV-

Its been three days. Three days since Jotaro has asked you to be with him.

And its been three days since you Agreed to be with him.

.

.

.

you were outside sitting on the porch with your crutch laying down behind you. You were walking around seeing if you could walk for a bit longer. it seemed like you were making progress but at the same time, It didn't. in the distance you could see two familiar figures walking towards you. Jotaro walked up to you with his hands in his pockets and the bill of his cap covering his eyes, Kakyoin trailing next to him. "Hey, Y/n!! long time no see!" he said.

You stood up and opened your arms out to hug him, and did the same thing. "It's so good to see you! where have you been for the past four days?" you asked asked him as you rubbed his back a bit, him doing the same. "Family stuff... But I'm here now! I've missed you!" he said as he hugged you a bit tighter before pulling away. "Aw, I missed you too!" you told him with a smile.

Jotaro picked up your crutch and gently grabbed you arm and started pulling you into the house. you looked up and him and smiled. "And how are you today?" He didn't answer you and only sat you down on the couch next to Avdol. "You smell like outside." Avdol told you. "Leave me alone, i was trying to walk!" you said as you crossed your arms.

Kakyoin entered the house and Jotaro sat down next to you. "Speaking of that, what are they gonna to to the crazy chick who caused all of this?" Kakyoin asked no one is particular. Avdol shrugged. "Mr. Joestar told me a while ago that they've been investigating her. they don't want to immediately sentence her to death in fear that it might hurt Jotaro or Y/n." Avdol spoke. You sighed and leaned back into the couch.

"I mean, it shouldn't... we got rid of everything...." Kakyoin said.

"I just wish this all can be over with and we can all live happily ever after..." you complained. Jotaro looked at you through the corner of his eyes and gently patted you on the shoulder.

"We all deserve a happily ever after huh?" Avdol spoke. everyone just nodded in unison.

You sighed. "I miss my stand..." You said with a sigh as you looked down and fiddled with your fingers. "We'll find a way to get him back for you..." Kakyoin spoke. You smiled slightly towards him before letting out another sigh.

You really did miss Zero. He was there with you through your darkest moments, So it was really hard to let go and forget something that was a part of you.  Something that grew up with you. Something that was you.