9. 바이올린

"Sung Hanbitna??" Gyuvin asked, totally not expecting to see his friend at his boyfriend's uni, that too coming on a Friday to watch some cultural program. "What are you doing here?"

"That should be me asking you that." Hanbin chuckled, "What are you doing here?"

"Well, Ricky asked me to come. He said he wanted to watch Hao hyung play- ohhhh!!! Now I get it!" Gyuvin left a dramatic gasp, "YOU'RE HERE FOR HAO HYUNG, RIGHT??"

"Sshh!" Hanbin was quick to shut his hyperactive friend, "You don't have to let the whole audience know!"

Gyuvin lowered his volume, but a smirk was evident on his face, "Hanbin hyung? What is this, hm?? You're coming to see him play?? Is there something you think you should tell me??"

"This is nothing of that sort." Hanbin rolled his eyes, "I'm just curious how he looks with his fit and makeup."

"And?" Gyuvin wiggled his brows, "What's your gain from that?"

"He's a friend, Gyu! Shut the fuck up." Hanbin laughed again. He realized his friend wouldn't let him breathe in peace, so he quickly made and excuse and fled from the certain spot. Of course, during the program, he'd sit next to Gyuvin, but for that time being, he decided to roam around.

Or maybe go and check the green room?

Hanbin did find the backstage soon. There were a lot of people going in and out, so no one stopped him. He wandered here and there until a man in white top caught his eyes. It was quite easy to spot the tall head of Hao among everyone, but it wasn't easy not to gape at how gorgeous he looked.

He had side parted, well set hair, lined eyes with faint pink and brown shadows, his face was touched with subtle makeup, that enhanced all his features at perfect places and proportions. He looked even more handsome with the makeup and hair. His top though, who thought of adding red ribbons through the hoops cause that looked dangerously sexy on him. Hanbin couldn't but feel chills down his spine when Hao looked at him, and smiled. His top was contrasted with a black high waisted pants and one of his sleeves was rolled up. (A/N- Imagine Over Me Hao) His waist was thus shown in its glorious shape. Gosh! Hanbin would have to struggle throughout the entire performance! He just wanted to bag that man then and there.

"Hanbin ah! Hi!" Hao excitedly greeted him, walking through the crowds towards him, "You actually came?"

"Yeah." Hanbin tired smiling, and obviously not looking at that snatched waist.

"Cool." Hao seemed very happy, he immediately turned to a side, asking, "How do I look?"

How did he look??

Hanbin checked their surroundings, everyone was busy doing their things, or even if anyone was watching, he didn't care. He took a step ahead, then skilfully grabbed Hao's waist with one hand, and brought himself closer to the said man. Hao did try going backwards, but his reflex was slower than Hanbin's bold move. He brought his lips close to Hao's ear and said, "You look sexy, hyung. So sexy that I'm jealous of everyone who're gonna see you like this."

When he pulled away, Hao's cheeks were burning in a bright pink. He immediately hid his face by looking away, mumbling, "What the fuck, Bin!"

Hanbin smiled in contentment. He let the other go, saying, "Best of luck, hyung! I'll wait in the audience to watch you play. Go rock it!"

"Thanks." Hao smiled in gratitude. They talked a little more, before the performers were called as the program was about to start. Hanbin left with the image of Hao in that exotic outfit burning in his memory. He went back to find Gyuvin and surely, his friend saved a seat for him. As Hanbin took it, he noticed Ricky right by Gyuvin's side. The two exchanged greetings, and then, Ricky introduced Hanbin with his friend. Kim Taerae.