18. 샤워

(Continuation from last chap. A full on smut 🔞)

Gyuvin put Ricky on the empty tub first. The latter had already been half naked, he did the favour by taking off the shirt as well, that was doing a good job covering up till his inner thighs. Ricky was left completely naked, and a tad bit shy; as if he hadn't done what he did in front of the man a while ago.

However, Gyuvin didn't make him wait alone for long. After letting the water run in a suitable temperature, he got rid of the clothes on him too. Ricky saw, in amusement that he had left his man quite hard there.

Gyuvin took the spot right behind Ricky. The tub wasn't too big, so they had their skin touching, limbs tangled together. Ricky felt the other's boner poke him in the tailbone, but the warmth that spread from the younger's reddish skin urged more to him. It got a hundred times better when Gyuvin bear-hugged him.

Warm water reached an inch above their toes. So they were still mostly feeling the raw texture of each other's skin. The air smelled a tad bit like sweat and the sticky semi liquid on Ricky's stomach.

Gyuvin rubbed his boyfriend's arms, breathing on his neck. Ricky closed his eyes. He didn't see the younger, but could tell, Gyuvin had also closed his eyes, to invest other senses to feel what he was doing. The slight brushing of the younger's large palms sent shivers down his spine. He took his lips inside, dropping his body weight all on the other.

"Kim Ricky.." Gyuvin whispered. He unanimously decided to change the other's surname, and no one complaied. "You're so beautiful." The vibration from his cord bounced agaist Ricky's skin who trembled, and that reached the tip of his cock as well.

"Gyuvin, please..." Ricky pleaded, "Kiss me."

The younger was eagerly waiting for that, so when the request landed, he immediately stuck his lips on that neck, breathing in the fragrance through his nose. Ricky liked to wear expensive cologne which had faded overnight. So only a faint end note remained, which made everything more addictive. Gyuvin kissed the neck, a long, inent encapsulation of a few inches of skin. Ricky huffed cause it hurt, but it also felt blissful.

Gyuvin let go, making the spot wet and glistening with saliva. He stared at the reddish mark left there, with a proud look on his face.

"Do you want more?" He carefully asked, only to earn a nod of affirmation later. Ricky enjoyed it. He always enjoyed being touched by Gyuvin, who knew to make him feel more handsome, more beautiful with his words of praise.

Gyuvin then repeatedly kissed his lover's neck. Leaving small to large marks, spending more time in spots that made Ricky moan. In no time, the water was riased above their waists, and they were both leaking from the innate stimuli caused by profound intimacy.

Gyuvin's naughty hands moved all over Ricky's body. On his chest and abdomen, near his hips. He purposefully avoided touching the crotch area, cause he was scared to trigger the traume inside Ricky. He didn't know, however, that Ricky was finally ready for him. To show that, he grabbed Gyuvin's hands right above his chest and asked the man to squeeze his muscles.

Gyuvin did. And when he did, Ricky couldn't but make sinful noises. The latter's hands went to grab his boyfriend's thighs, which made Gyuvin feel the erection more clearly.

"Ugh!" He groaned, the very first sound that left him except for those sucking noises from earlier.

"Touch me, Gyuvin." Ricky said, bringing one of the younger male's hands near his member. Gyuvin still asked, "Are you sure?"

Ricky answered by turning his head, staring at Gyuvin's concern filled eyes, cupping that small face in his slender palms and pressing his lips on those plump ones. He kissed his man to say that it was going to be fine. That he wasn't afraid of the painful past anymore, because he found a beautiful present and a promising future. And that was Gyuvin's cue, who closed his eyes, melted in the kiss and in a long while, grabbed Ricky's member.