Final Thoughts

Thank you all for taking the time to read this story! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed creating it. Please let me know of any improvements you'd suggest. Like was the ending sufficient? I felt like Dane's feelings were brought to light, that he loves her, when he was talking with Liv. He was just waiting for Mallory to figure out how she felt, so ending it (a little abruptly) with her announcing that she does, without any more doubts, love him was a good way to finish. But tell me if you don't agree! I could always add an Epilogue where we get to see them down the road happy and healthy, but I kind of liked just letting that be what's expected, if not written. 

It was fun adding music that I enjoy to go along with each chapter. It lets the reader get to know me a little more on a subconscious level. I doubt I will do it with my next story though as I don't know if I could come up with enough to cover another whole book, lol. 

I plan to take a break from writing, at least for the holidays. There is a story idea that came to mind just the other day that I plan to ruminate on. I hope everyone has a lovely holiday season, and I'll see you next year!

Much love, 

Serena Melton