Tempting pt. 2

Minghao was startled awake by the blaring iPhone alarm. Rubbing his eyes, he rolled out of the comforting warmth and turned around to turn the piercing noise off. Any more of that godforesaken nightmare of a sound and he'd lose his mind. 

"My god Hao, please change your alarm." A deep voice groaned from beside him. Through his half shut eyes, the figure whom the voice belonged to pressed closer, his peaceful sleep having been disturbed. Minghao snuggled closer to Junhui, their bodies melted together in a tangled mess of limbs. 

Junhui pressed a gentle kiss onto the younger's hair, closing his eyes and willing himself to fall back asleep. The latter, however, whispered into his neck, "Jun we have to get up. It's 9." Minghao, ever so slowly, shifted around to sit up. A thumping pain in his lower body prevented him from doing so. He swore under his breath, pushing himself up with pure arm strength through the pain. A rush of the previous night's memories came to his mind. Despite himself, he blushed. Minghao lifted the covers slightly, surprised to see he was fully dressed. It was strange, since everything after the sex was a blur.

The older sighed. "Five more minutes," he pleaded, eyes never opening. 

Minghao smiled slightly. "Come on." His demanding tone awakened a tired Junhui, whose eyes blinked open slowly. It took awhile for them to adjust to the bright sunlight peaking through the windows. A few moments later, Junhui finally rose from the bed, not forgetting to park a soft kiss on the younger's lips. He relished the sight of Minghao in front of him, glassy eyed and dazed, staring up at him innocently (which he knew wasn't the case based on past events). 

"Go shower while I make us breakfast. Your morning breath's stinky." Junhui said. He turned to leave the room, but stopped in his tracks when he heard a faint voice call out, "Wait! I... I need a little help..."

Junhui couldn't control himself, and he let out a chuckle as he walked over to help. "You know, you asked-" He broke off when Minghao pulled him down by his collar, linking their lips together in a fight for dominance. The kiss lasted a few long moments before Junhui finally pulled away. "I know what you're doing. Shower first." He scooped the younger into his arms, careful not to cause any more pain. 

They made their way to the bathroom. "Junnie it hurts..." Minghao whimpered softly when he was forced to stand while Junhui ran a hot bath. Junhui fought the urge to smirk at him. After all, he'd asked for it. 

"I know, love. I'm sorry. Just a little longer okay?" The older apologised. He lowered Minghao into the water like he was a delicate flower. The noise evoked from the younger undeniably did things to him. "Call me if you need help or when you're done." Junhui instructed, closing the bathroom door behind him after he left. Minghao let out a deep sigh. He closed his eyes and sank lower into the hot water as it tingled against his bare skin. He never wanted to get out again.

An hour and much more hot water later, Minghao slowly but steadily limped towards the kitchen. If one didn't look too closely, they would never spot the small limp between each of his graceful strides. Leaning against the wall, he watched Junhui bustle around silently. What he'd done to get a man this perfect was beyond him. A loving smile spread across the older's face when he turned around to catch sight of Minghao. 

"You made it out! I was starting to think you died in there." Junhui teased. He lifted a spoon to let Minghao taste test the soup he'd been cooking. The latter greedily lapped it up, wholeheartedly regretting his decision when the liquid burned its way down his oesophagus and scalded his tongue. "Slowly!" Junhui admonished. He shook his head as Minghao coughed up his lungs. 

"It tastes good though." Minghao complimented through watery eyes.

"Like you." Junhui replied, a mischievous twinkle in hiss eyes. He ignored the pointed glare that the younger was shooting him. He was never going to hear the end of it was he...