Chapter 8

Finally uBusi decided to grace us with her presence after waiting for her for like 20 minutes. One thing about me is that I hate waiting, like ngempela angithandi ukulinda especially if I have to be somewhere else. U girl is not even sorry she is actually laughing at me well at least she is smiling even though she is smiling at my expense.

" Busisiwe sokuright thula "

Yazi umuntu kept laughing at me like I am a clown and she doesn't seem like she will be stopping anytime soon.

" Askies mzala kodwa uzibonile ukuthi unjani ebusweni yerr uyathusa ( laughing)"

" Kahle kahle Busisiwe uthi ngimubi "

" Nca angisho njalo , uyabona wena ne umuhle kuhlula ukim Kardashian nje ukuthi when you angry you end up having this funny facial expression that I wouldn't mind seeing everyday. "

" Ouch yaze yabuhlungu inhliziyo yami uthi ngimubi. Then uyangikhohlisa uthi ngifana no Kim like wow uyakwazi ukuba sarcastic Shem. "

" Hau mzala don't be those. Askies ke ngiyaxolisa"

" Mxm ngiyeke ngoba we both know that you don't mean it "

" Ha mzala ngiqinisile , ngiyabona ukuthi you are angry at me and kuright I will just request and go home (sulking)  "

" Uyahlanya wena I am the one who is supposed be angry not you. You think that cute face of yours will help you nope girl uhambe wrong. "

" So you are admitting that I am cute ( l that's really nice but I need you to repeat that statement.  "

"Ungangihlanyeli Busisiwe and don't talk to me unless you are apologizing. "

"Mxm "

I was really not serious when I told Busi apologize , I mean I know that she was talking to her brother and probably shed a few tears there and there but clearly she took it seriously. Yazi ugirl is seriously angry but I am not ready to leave her I want to see what will she do.

The ride to McDonald's was awkward but in a funny way. uBusi took our ' fight ' seriously while I was just tripping. She kept pouting as if that works while I was just keeping a serious face knowing deep down that I am trying to calm my laughter and hide the smile that was threatening to come out.

" Hlelo ngiyaxolisa honestly I didn't think you would be angry, I went to see her and I couldn't help it but feel the pain she went through ( sniffing). Uma uhlukumezekile and that breaks my heart. Ubhuti ended up calling me before I could call him and I told him the news and he didn't take it well but I know ubaba is there for him. I know that is not a excuse for how I spoke to you. "

" ( Smiling) yazi mzala I now know what my mom meant when she said amantombazane ane drama like seriously there was no need for us to fight but I get it. Mzala I honestly don't know what it feels like to be you at this moment but mzala I was just pulling your leg , I was not serious about you apologizing ngiyazi ukuthi you are not okay and I am also sorry mzala forgive me please. ( Blinking my eyes like a small baby)"

" ( Laughing ) your mom is definitely right. Ashambe siyodla and the bill is on me and that's final. I need to release istress on the food. "

" Ok but can we make it a quick thing like I need to be at home before it gets dark. "

And just like that everything went back normal. At least my friend forgot about her current situation for a moment even though it's something that she is has to face whether she likes it or not. When we arrived at Maponya mall  we went to McDonald's after all that's our favorite place for food and we both ordered chillie cheese fries with two Macfeast and my favorite drink, watermelon crush. I then texted my mom to inform her about my whereabouts and to ask her if Busi could sleep over  just so that she is not alone. Luckily she agreed even though she is a bit upset with me because I risked with my life.

As we were still enjoying our food, there was a strange man who came in with this aura that was scary. I thought it was just my head playing with my thoughts but when he sat next to the table that we were sitting in, my hair suddenly got pulled but when I looked around there was no one pulling me. I got scared like seriously I didn't understand what does this man has that is full of darkness.

" Hlelo we need to get going, it's getting late. " Busi said

" Yha you right ashambe. "

Busisiwe pov

It hurts seeing my mom in there , lifeless and in pain to think that I doubted the love that she has for us , to think that I was convinced that she ran away and left us. My friend has been there for me and I am truly grateful for her even though she's not supposed to be next to me. My father is a man who sold his soul to the devil and he always targets people like Hlelo, people who are gifted and pure.

I know that I should tell her but I can't tell her because she is the missing puzzle in our group that can help to defeat the darkness and free the souls that were kidnapped. I can't protect her from anything but there is someone who can protect her. She doesn't know as yet who that person is but that person and her were joined together way before they were born.

When that man entered in McDonald's, I knew that I have to take Hlelo out of there because she might be targeted by them as if what happened today was not enough. These people don't care about your anything all that they want is to get richer and richer and the only to do that is by feeding the devil with innocent souls. 

It seemed like Hlelo understood because she actually didn't fight to finish her watermelon crush which was a good thing because I really didn't know where to start if she had asked me. When we got to the parking lot we prayed and I used my gift to cover our scents because they were going to follow us.

" Mzala can I drive?" I asked her because that's was the only way for the spell to work.

" Sure no prob ngathi uyazi ukuthi ngikhathele kangakanani but just know that we are going to my house and that's not up for discussion" she said.

I chuckled at her statement because wow her statement got me off guard and within a few minutes she was already gone to lala land.

Author's note
Hey guys sorry for the late updates but I am working on it don't forget to vote and comment remember only positive comments because my heart can't take negative comments. Lots of love