Continuation of chapter 34

" Mntanam ubhuti uyakudinga. " My mom said

" Ma ngimusiza kanjani ngoba sizamile no bab'umkhulu kodwa akulunganga. " I replied

It's not my first time being in the water with my mom. I have been coming here for a while now but it was never physically , it is always spiritually.

" Mntanam ngiyakucela tuu susa ingane yam ezadleni zika Satane. Loya Satane uzomosha konke esikusebenzele. " My mom said

" Kodwa ma ngizoqala kuphi. Ubhuti akangilaleli uma ngikhuluma naye. Namanje umkakhe ulahlekile. He is the only one who can help us find her. " I said

" Mntanam everything will reveal itself. Just pray about it and everything will follow. " My mom said

Dream ended

" Nkosazana  vuka your brother wants to leave. " Shria said

I was still deep in my sleep before I was disturbed. When she mentioned my brother I became scared

" Ma did you lock him inside his room ?"

" Yes but if you do not hurry up, he will break down the door. " Shria said

I am tired honestly and speaking with my mom didn't help me anywhere. For god's sake I'm still a child, I can't even play with other children outside because of this responsibility that I was given.

My aunt said that my brother was going crazy and I think it's because he hasn't drank the blood that they usually feed him. I got out of the bed and took a quick shower before going to emsamo. I got there and prayed before appeasing to the ancestors after all God comes first.

" Ngibiza nina bo Zulu, omageba, Nina abasebukhosini  , oNdabezitha. Ngiza kini ngehlinziyo ebuhlungu , ondodana uNkosiyabo usedlala omthakathi bogogo na bomkhulu angisamazi nami. Ngicela kini ngalo muthi ahlaphukelwe nazonke ezinto ezinga phakathi kuye zihambe. " I said

After praying and appeasing to the ancestors. I wore my red and white doek along with it's scarf  and took the mixture that I have prepared for my brother before proceeding to his room.

When I got to his room , he was banging the door like his life depended on it. Seeing that he might be too strong for me, I called ten guards to hold him for me because I couldn't risk it. The guards opened the door and just like I had predicted Nkosi was ready to fight.

" Ngiyekeni ngifuna ukuhamba. " My brother said in a voice that I couldn't recognize.

It broke my heart seeing my brother in the state that he is in.

" Bakwethu ngicela nimubambe. " I said to the guards.

Six guards had to hold him down while the other guards tied his hands and feet. He was so aggressive, what's hurts me the most is that he didn't recognize me at all. The only person that he knew was Queen.

When he finally got tired of fighting, I went to him and fed him the mixture that was supposed to bring him back. The minute he swallowed one spoon of the mixture he started fighting but I didn't let him go without finishing the mixture. When he was done, he vomited and all that he vomited was blood and raw meat. It was a sickening scene. I even felt sorry for the women that assist us in cleaning. I hate calling them maids because the word maid is very disrespectful especially to people who are older than my parents.

The next day

Nkosiyabo's POV

How the hell did I get here and why am I tied up like a prisoner.

" Sihle!!" I shouted. I can't remember anything. My memory is very blurry, the last thing I remember is when
some chick came and said that she is my chosen wife but I didn't feel the connection between us.

" Nkosiyabo ?" She said

I am surprised that my sister came in my room with guards as if I am a monster that will attack her. Her eyes are swollen and she doesn't have that spark that she usually has in her eyes.

" Sis why am I tied up in chains and what are the guards doing here ?" I asked

" Nkosiyabo a lot has happened but I will explain later for now please drink this. " She said

Siphosihle is not even bubbly. Her spirit is very down. God what have I done. My sister is treating me like a stranger. She is even calling me by my name.

" What is that ?" I asked. I get that she is angry at me but I can't drink something that I don't know.

" Nkosiyabo it's umuthi wokukhipha lesidliso sakho. Angithi wena you were busy with  parties and witches instead of focusing on your life. So please drink this and go and take a bath. We are leaving in an hour. " My sister said

She gave me that muthi that was bitter and damn loya muthi was definitely meant to remove any love portion because I have never vomited like I did in my life. I even felt my insides coming up. After all the hurling that I did , I was left with no energy.

Hlelolwenkosi's pov

The week is coming to an end and I am still kidnapped by my ex boyfriend. I am thirsty and hungry but mostly I am in pain. He claimed to be in love with me but he's the one hurting me the most.

I have been kicked, slapped , punched and everything else that inflicts pain onto someone. I've been praying for the last past days hoping that God and my ancestors will rescue me but nothing has happened.

" Sthandwa sam guess what?" Sphamandla said.

I have been punished severely for not cooperating with him as he said.

" What?" I said with the urge of rolling my eyes but I know I can't.

" Since you have been behaving , I brought you a dress so that you and I can have a dinner date. " He said

The so called dress that he claims to have bought is actually a lingerie. A red one at it.

" Ohh that's nice. " I said

[Slap]

" Is that all you can say , after I've had to ask my girlfriend to borrow me her dress just so you can at least look like her because shem you are so disgusting. " He said while going up and down

My body is getting used to the constant beating, I no longer flinch when I get ' punished '.  I want to  fight him so bad but I can't because I don't have the energy I am weak.

" I'm sorry daddy I will never ever do it again. The dress is very beautiful and I can see myself in it. "  I replied

" Well apology accepted now don't you want to show me how sorry you are. " He said while unbuckling his belt.

I know for sure that he wants me to shove his private part inside my mouth. That's what he has been doing for the past days. Every night he would come in and make me suck his penis till he releases himself.

" Woza " he said while showing me his penis.

I never thought that in my life I would do this in my life. I kneeled down and took a good look at him.  Before I could even do anything, he shoved himself inside my mouth. He grabbed my hair and kept on pushing my head in and out of his penis.

I could hear him groan like a girl and which was an indication that he was about to cum. Tears were streaming down my face, my throat was aching ,I was close to hurl but of course what was I going to hurl because I haven't been eating food.
He finally came in my mouth and I couldn't bring myself to swallow his sperm.

I didn't know that by spitting out his sperm , I was committing a crime. He got very angry at me slapped me multiple times. He kicked my stomach a thousand times with no mercy. When I thought he finally done , he took a knife and cut my thighs and legs. Blood was oozing out and all I was praying for was to die.

Author's note

Hi guys I am sorry for the late updates it's just that a lot is going on in my life at the moment but I will try as hard as I can.

Please vote and comment