23.

friday - 26/1/2024
stamford bridge

"THIS IS SO SHIT," Levi huffed, watching his team move the ball around. The team was currently playing Aston Villa, trying their best to move to the fifth round of the FA Cup. The defender was sitting by the girl, bundled up in thick coats, trying their best to stay warm.

Chandler rolled her eyes as she looked at Levi, watching him as he watched the game.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been fucking around during warm-up." She shook her head, pointing down to his wrapped-up knee.

"Shut up, man." The footballer sucked his teeth, shaking his head in annoyance. Due to a last-minute injury, Levi was on the bench watching his team play when it was supposed to be him on the field.

But he didn't feel as bad, seeing that Chandler was sitting with him, keeping him company.

"Just pointing out the facts," she sighed, just before pulling her hands out of her pockets and popping something into her mouth. Levi noticed and turned to look at the girl, watching as she chewed slowly.

"What are those?" He asked, giving her a look.

"Nothing." She said it quickly, sticking her hand back into her pockets. He cocked his eyebrow, and the girl sighed, knowing she had been caught.

She pulled out her hand and opened up her palm, revealing candy.

"Wine gums?" He sighed. "Seriously?"

"I eat when I'm stressed." She shrugged, holding her hands up in defense. Levi only shook his hands before reaching over the seat in front of him and tapping Ben on the shoulder.

The defender turned around and looked at Levi.

"Can you believe her?" Levi pointed, causing Ben to look down on the girl's hand. He saw the candy, and his face dropped into a serious expression, giving her a pointed look.

"I eat when I'm stressed," she repeated. "I don't know if you noticed, but we haven't scored a single goal."

"Well, then calm down," Ben replied, speaking as if it were the most obvious answer. Chandler rolled her eyes and threw a piece of candy at his head. The footballer quickly moved his head to the side, avoiding the chewy candy.

Chandler watched as the candy whizzed by Ben's head but smacked Mudryk in the ear, the Ukrainian jolting. He turned in the three's direction and held up the candy in the air, an annoyed look on his face.

"Levi, stop throwing shit." Chandler spoke out loud, elbowing the footballer in the side. Levi winced and doubled over, and the girl smiled at Mudryk. "I'm sorry about him, Misha."

When the forward seemed satisfied with the apology, he turned around, focusing his attention back on the game. Levi shook his head and looked at the girl.

"You're such a prick," he whispered, shaking his head.

"Ooh, wait," Chandler whispered, craning her neck to get a better look at one of the players on the field.

"What?" Levi asked, his sight and vision following the girl. Chandler pointed at one of the Aston Villa players running along the sideline, matching up with Noni's pace.

"He's cute." She said.

Levi's eyes widened as he snapped his head towards the field.

"Who?" He asked, wanting to know. She rolled her eyes and pointed out his number, getting a better look.

"Douglas Luiz."

"Ah, is he your type?" Levi asked, raising his eyebrow. The girl shrugged, popping more candy into her mouth. She watched as the Brazilian player grabbed the ball from the ground, ready to throw it back into play.