56.

4/4/2024 - thursday
stamford bridge

chelseafc

●○

○●

○●

liked by cpstonesy and others
chelseafc warming up 🔥

view all comments

user PLS BEAT UNITED

user cole palmer >>>

user admin knows what they're doing posting mason's replacements

user BEST DUO IN THE SQUAD!

user prediction 2-1 chelsea!

user 🥶

____________________________________

THE LOCKER ROOM was buzzing with excitement, with the speakers blasting music that reverberated off the walls. Players darted around, gearing up for the game ahead. Chandler sat on top of the table, silently watching Conor beside her.

The midfielder was focused on his socks. With a pair of scissors, he went to work, cutting his usual holes in the back of them. He wiped off any loose threads with precision. Chandler observed, already decked out in her jersey and shorts, her boots waiting to be slipped on.

"You're so weird," Chandler teased, a smirk playing on her lips as she observed Conor's peculiar routine. Conor glanced up at her, a grin spreading across his face.

"For cutting my socks?" he asked, his tone light and playful.

"Yeah, I don't get it," Chandler replied with a shrug, amusement dancing in her eyes. Conor just shrugged back, his attention returning to his socks as the energy in the locker room continued to build.

"It helps relieve the pressure from the socks," Conor explained as he focused on his task. Chandler hopped off the table, joining him as they returned to their lockers. Conor settled onto the padded bench, pulling on his socks with practiced ease.