54.

conor ⚡️
Mon, 25 Mar 12:03

chandler
hey, i was thinking about
coming to the hotel again?
delivered 12:30

chandler
i'm coming tonight.
john managed
to convince me 😄
delivered 16:43

chandler
on the way!
delivered 17:09

chandler
here.🤎
delivered 18:11

_____________________________________

"Y'ALRIGHT?" Trent chirped, pulling Chandler's attention away from her phone. She glanced at the Liverpool player as he deftly parked the car, the two arriving at the England hotel.

"I'm good," she shrugged off, unbuckling her seatbelt.

"What's up, love?" he asked, noticing the dejected expression she wore. Trent shut off the car and grabbed his keys from the cup holder.

"Nothing much, just waitin' for a text," she explained. The two of them exited the car and strolled towards the hotel entrance. Chandler soon cracked a smile, eager to see her mates.

She didn't fancy Conor's lack of response ruining her mood. If she got a chance, she promised herself she'd have a word with him, hoping there weren't any issues between them she wasn't aware of.

"Jude dropped me a text, most of the lads are in the conference room," Trent said, pointing to his left. Chandler nodded, letting the scouser take the lead. Arriving at the room, Chandler knocked before pushing the door open, announcing her presence with a grin.

"Hey, everyone," she greeted, giving each of them a quick side hug as she made her way around the table. She stopped at Cole, giving him a brief hug before moving on to her brother.

She couldn't resist teasing him, playfully tugging at his hair, causing the City player to let out a frustrated yell and swat her hand away.

"You came to pay Conor a visit?" John asked, noticing his sister take a seat beside him. Chandler made a face, and John was quick to pick up on her reaction.

"Can't I just spend time with my brother?" she retorted, raising an eyebrow. "Not everything revolves around him."

John smirked, sharing a knowing look with Chandler. He gestured to the Uno cards spread across the table.

"Well, in that case, join in our game," he said, grabbing the stack to deal her some cards.

_____________________________________           

THE STONES siblings erupted into laughter, high-fiving each other triumphantly as they clinched their second victory.

"Ah, bloody 'ell, you lot!" Marcus grumbled in his thick Manchester accent, tossing his cards onto the table in frustration. Henderson and Trent joined in, their expressions mirroring Marcus's annoyance.

"You lot are too good," Trent sucked his teeth. "We weren't even close."

The group returned their cards to the stack, ready to start a new game. The door to the conference room swung open, and someone new walked in on the group.

Conor eyes widened at the sight of Chandler sitting around with his teammates, a confident smile on her face. He noticed her sitting next to Trent, the two engaged in a lively conversation between them and Jude.

Chandler looked up and noticed Conor standing near the door. The Chelsea player smiled and quickly excused herself from the group, walking over to the midfielder.