36.

a/n: small side note, just as my personal preference;
I'm going switch up the order of the goals :)

17/2/2024 - saturday
etihad stadium, manchester

chelseafc

liked by cpstonesy and others chelseafc at the Etihad!tagged: cpstonesy, benchilwell

chelseafc at the Etihad!
tagged: cpstonesy, benchilwell

view all comments

user lets go!!!!

user please start sterling 😣

user up the chels!

user chilly!!!!

user stones 🩵 vs stones 💙

user nah we're cooked

user 🥳🥳

_____________________________________

17/2/2024 - saturday
etihad stadium, manchester

"JOHN!" Chandler called, seeing her brother walk down the corridor. The Manchester player stopped and turned around, instantly recognizing his sister. She smiled and jogged towards her brother, wrapping her arms around his shoulders.

She chuckled as John lifted her in the air briefly, just before setting her back down. Both players were dressed in their warm-ups, and both teams were about to head out to the pitch for a pre-game workout.

Chandler noticed a couple of City's media team members and Chelsea's media team recording the interaction with her brother, most likely trying to gather the content of the siblings together.

"I'm excited for this, you know." John smiled, crossing his hands over his chest. "I haven't played against you since we were kids." The girl nodded with a cheesy smile on her face.

"Ready to beat you," she teased, knowing it would get under his skin. The older Stones sibling rolled his eyes, clearly not convinced.

Before John could respond, he felt a hand clamp down on his shoulder. He quickly turned around and noticed Jack standing behind him, with Phil standing on the right. When Chandler noticed the two players, she gasped, gently nudging her brother to the side.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever," she gushed, wrapping Jack in a hug. He quickly reciprocated the hug, and then she let go, moving on to Phil. She wrapped Phil in a hug, and the younger player quickly hugged her back.

"You nervous?" He asked, pulling away from her.

She shook her head as the conversation turned into a group huddle. "No, I'm buzzing." Chandler smiled.

"Is that you, little stones?" another voice piped up. Chandler turned around to see Erling approaching her, a playful smirk creeping on his face.

She smiled as the Norwegian approached her, slipping a hand around her shoulder. He was significantly taller than the girl, with Chandler feeling small standing between Haaland and her John.