16.

kidneystones

liked by levicolwill and others kidneystones good morning vietnam!

kidneystones good morning vietnam!

view all comments

jackgrealish vietnam?
| kidneystones ffs

user good morning bae! 😍

user GAME DAY!

johnstonesofficial 😛😛
kidneystones liked this comment!

levicolwill 🌞🌞

user can't wait to watch you play!!

user up the chels! 💙

_____________________________________
23/1/24 - tuesday
london, uk

"TODAY'S THE DAY, Ferdinand," she said, giving the hamster a reassuring smile. "You ready to watch your mum?"

Ferdinand, seemingly unperturbed by the excitement, resumed his wheel spinning with a consistent squeak. Chandler couldn't help but find comfort in the rhythmic sound as she finished her makeup.

"Sometimes, I wish you could talk," she confessed to Freddie, who paused momentarily as if contemplating a response. Chandler chuckled at the notion, appreciating the silent companionship.

With the clock ticking before she had to leave to head to the stadium, Chandler faced a dilemma about her makeup.

"Should I wear makeup?" She asked, turning to her hamster for advice, and Freddie, perhaps in an attempt to contribute, abandoned his wheel and approached the glass, looking up at her. His tiny paws rested against the glass, almost as if offering moral support.

"That's what I was thinking. I'll get sweaty," she agreed, lifting Freddy out of his home and holding him close to her chest.

She continued to cradle Freddie while rummaging through her makeup bag, contemplating whether to go for a natural look or something more glamorous for the game. As she applied the mascara surprisingly with one hand, Ferdinand nestled comfortably in her hand, seemingly content with the attention he was receiving.

"You're the best little makeup advisor, aren't you?" she teased, looking down at Freddie. The hamster responded with a small twitch of his whiskers, almost as if acknowledging the compliment.

With her makeup routine complete, she placed Ferdinand back in his enclosure and rushed to gather her bag. Just as she was ready to go, she approached the cage, giving him one last smile, tapping on the glass gently.

"Well, wish me luck, little buddy. If only you could watch me," she said, giving him a gentle pat on the head before heading out the door. "I guess I'll show you the highlights later."

As she left the room, the small squeaking sound of the hamster wheel resumed its rhythmic pattern, leaving Ferdinand to his own devices as he continued his daily exercise.