27.

4/2/2024 - sunday
stamford bridge

"I CAN'T WATCH THIS," Chandler groaned, covering her eyes. Noni shook his head, sharing her sentiments. The small Wolves crowd erupted in cheers as the ball went into the net, officially making the game 2-1, Wolves scoring just minutes before half-time.

"We're falling apart," she sighed, looking from the bench at the squad, seeing Disasi's head hang in shame.

"It's not that bad," Levi shrugged, seated on the left side of the girl, not dressed out with the rest, his name missing from the roster.

Chandler ignored him, focusing on the game as her team soon restarted play, attempting to move the ball across the pitch. Her gaze shifted to Poch, the older man watching with a stoic expression.

"He looks stressed," Chandler whispered, catching Noni's attention. The winger looked in the direction of their coach, who paced back and forth.

"He deserves to be. Don't know why you're still sitting here and not on the field," he commented, prompting Chandler to shake her head.

"If anyone, it should be you," she rebutted, thinking back to her performance at Liverpool. "I was shit last time."

"You weren't that bad," Levi spoke up, trying to sound supportive.

"I missed all my shots and was offside twice," she groaned, throwing him a glare.

Before Levi could respond, the halftime whistle blew, calling for a pause. Chandler sighed and stood up, following the rest of the bench into the locker room, with the on-field players following close behind.

The girl took a spot at her seat, waiting for the rest of the players to filter in. She spotted Conor walking towards her, and the midfielder collapsed on the bench beside her, breathing heavily.

"You alright Con?" She asked, giving him a supportive smile.

He shrugged and looked at her, clearly disappointed with the team's performance.

"We need you out there," He whispered, trying not to be heard by Pochettino, who had just stormed into the locker room, clearly pissed.

She smiled back in response, silently thanking him for the compliment.

The two turned back to the coach, waiting for the verbal beating they were about to receive, pushing them to perform better.

____________________________________

the golden trio
Sun, 4 Feb 21:32

the chosen one | levi
ginger | conor
hermoine | chandler

hermoine
i fucking hate losing.
i didn't sign up for this

the chosen one
uh, yeah you kinda did

hermoine
ffs

ginger
that game was so shit

the chosen one
yeah... what a
hard watch

ginger
don't know why
you or noni wasn't subbed in

hermoine
couldn't tell you either

the chosen one
hopefully next one is better

hermoine
what's up next?

ginger
fa cup rematch