CHAPTER-2

Ohm's pov-

I winked at Nanon when the teacher enter in classroom he saw everything and looked at Me with disappointment look, like I really care about his reaction.

Those 3 omega cleaned the place and went to their seat as the professor also started to have his lectures.

LATER

The all students started to leaving the class after professor left. Guys we have party tonight shall we go? Perth one of my friend said. Nah I can't my dad asked me to join for tonights dinner I can't say no to him, pond said and I looked at Perth yo bro I'm always ready for Parties! I said and Perth showed his thumb up and winked I was expecting anywaya tonight at 8am be there.

Perth said and immediately ran out he is always in hurry after 3 lectures, said pond. Leave it I'm going to have lunch I said and stood up I'm also coming pond said and we 2 left from there.

My eyes glanced at the omega who is busy to stuff his bag. He suddenly looked at me and i immediately look away walking out of classroom.

Nanon's pov-

Strange! Chimon whispered and I looked at him back w-what?

I saw him looking at you and you also saw it chimon said And I shook my head leave him let's have some food I said and phuwin also joined us as we left from classroom.

As I enter in canteen and thankful we found table to sat down I immediately take my chair and sat down okay guys I will bring our lunch phuwin said and left I nodded as chimon sat down.

Do you think this economics test will be easy because I can't fucking understand anything, chimon said looking in his I pad it's OK I'm sure professor won't take test this soon. I replied him.

Uhu look who's there? Chimon said while wiggling his eyebrows, being confused I looked at the direction he was looking at.

And there I saw my crush prim, laughing with her friends and here I lost in her beauty, the way she talks the way she makes that little pout I'm crazy about her. But she doesn't know. I didn't realize I was staring at her when we both make eye contact. I felt like my breath stopped but she raised her eyebrow but gave me her sweetest smile.

I slowly smiles back at her showing my dimple smile but suddenly someone stand up in front of me blocking the view of prim.

In frustration I look up and saw ohm glaring at Me. What? I asked him as he walked towards me.

He moved his face closer to me and I can see the anger in his eyes but why? Stop looking at her like that! He roared with his alpha voice that almost bring shiver to my body.

I look down and rubbed my palm together, wait what's his problem I snapped my head towards him and glared at him excuse me what's your fucking problem if I look at her? Do you also like her? I asked him.

But he clenched his jaw and spoke yes any problem stay away. He said and I rolled my eyes I won't listen what the hell you're gonna do now. Punch me? Throw trash at me? Or pour juice on me huh?

I said but he smirked at me he raised his hand and I saw the plate of food I can't able to finish this food I guess I'm using it right now.

Ohm said and threw the plate at Me. The whole canteen went silent after whatever ohm did, the food fell on my shirt but he wasn't done there.

He poured the juice on my head i fists and shut my eyes. What the hell you're doing ohm! Chimon said getting up from his seat he pulled me towards him immediately just tell your fucking omega friend to stay in his limits. Ohm said before glaring at me.

Ai shiya ohm Pawat I yelled at him and went towards him grabbing his collar and punched him this time.

Everyone made shocked voice of course nobody might be expecting that from Me but I was having enough with his shits. Nanon! Pirm called my name and I looked at her but received a hard punch on my face from ohm.

I stumbled back while holding on my jaw he glared at me compared to me he is more powerful I know my eyes turn red duo to anger.

We both was ready to fight , we even walked towards each other in anger ohm enough! A tall person came between me and ohm he is facing ohm directly and I can see his back only.

Stop it right now!

But he punched me hia dew!

Ohm complained to this guy and that dew named boy turn to see me. My eyes meet with his and he looks really serious. I'm sorry from his behalf this is what he said later I was pulled by chimon  but the person didn't stop looking at me.

I immediately look away and walked out from canteen with chimon.

Non are you OK? You need to change your clothes. Chimon said and we both heard footsteps and saw worried phuwin running towards our direction what happened guys? He asked and scanned my shirt which looks messy.

It's ohm again! Chimon said and phuwin made a disappointment face leave it I will change my clothes I said and went to restroom.

Author's pov-

Dew again face ohm only to see how badly ohm is fuming what the hell hia did I asked you to apologize to him? Ohm said and dew shook his head and placed his hand on ohm's shoulder calm down why so angry? Dew said but ohm yanked away his hand and left the canteen.

Dew sighed and went behind ohm.

I swear to God that omega will pay for this. Ohm said and walking in hallway with so much anger.

TO BE CONTINUED...