CHAPTER- 33

NEXT MORNING

Ohm's pov-

I don't know how long I have been staring at my mate my nanon. we are in bed laying down. last night we talked with each others, it's nanon he couldn't stop saying how much he loves me and I listend him and replied also that I love him so much.

after the kiss and my confession last night nanon went Little weak because he was in his wolf form which is so powerful and nanon was pregnant, when I confess Nanon cried hard because of happiness and he fell in my arms because of weakness. after that I take him back to mansion. thankfully no one was in living room, because we both was naked.

when I laid nanon down on bed I made him wear his clothes he was looking at me by his lazy eyes he didn't passed out just feeling weak.
I time to time glance at him and saw him looking at me. I also wore my clothes and went besides nanon and laid down besides him and he hugged me and I patted his head.

just like that by his weak Voice nanon talked with me till 2am in night later he fell asleep and I let him. but I could stop looking at him. I'm so in love with my omega, and I can't wait to mark him as mine, I can mark him right now but he is pregnant I'm scared I might hurt him.

nanon looks like a baby I really adore and thanks to god I got him in my life. I wish I could go back and make everything alright but I can't. but I'm glad nanon accepted me as his mate he even confesses that he loves me and there is no way I should hide my love for him I will love him till my last breath.

just then nanon was whining in sleep and made a pout maybe he is waking up. still holding on my shirt nanon slowly opened his eyes he looked straight at the ceiling then immediately look at me. as he saw me he gave a big smile and cupped my cheeks. good morning alpha he said in his sweet voice. good morning my omega did you slept well? I asked as he nodded getting more closer to me and snuggles in my chest.

we should get up we are already late and you have to take medicine too I said while patting his head. he still didn't moved and stayed like that. Nanon....... I called his name in soft tone. yes yes I know but this is first I'm being so near to my alpha I love it he said and I chuckled.

so how long you're gonna stay like this? I asked and he looked up at me squeezing his eyes in cute way I can stay as long as you Will let me he said and I found him so cute I pecked his lips and nanon smiled. let's take shower together then I asked and his cheeks went red. I laughed and caressed his cheek. what you said you want to be close right? I asked and he nodded.

fine let's go he said and I got up picking up him in my arms and take inside the bathroom. I placed him on the sink table and pulled up his shirt exposing his milk white skin. I pulled down his shorts too and now he is completely naked. when we made eye contact nanon looked away bringing his legs closer to each others. I shook my head and removed my shirt too and pulled down the pants.

I walked towards nanon and picked him up in my arms while he wrapped his legs around my waist. I take him under the shower and let the water fall on us. nanon is so close to me our bare body touching each others and it's hard to hold back because I want to suck his skin and Leave my marks all over his milk body. I took sharp breath just then nanon held my chin and I look at him with confusion.

don't hold yourself he whispered and I felt my hearts beats faster but I gulp down and say you're pregnant I don't want to hurt you I said as nanon shook his head ohm........ it's been long time and I need you too don't worry I won't be hurt I said and I stare at him are you sure? I asked again and he nodded with a smile. nanon grab my neck and kissed me really softly. I closed my eyes because I wanted to feel kiss. I kissed him back as nanon broke the kiss and look at me can we do tongue kiss he asked.

and I smashed my lips on him and kissed him with open mouth I sucked his tongue and nanon was doing same. I take him towards the wall and his back touched the cold wall we kissed each others like there is no tomorrow. I left his lips and went to his neck sucking the skin there, nanon brushed my hair by his finger and I can hear him moaning whenever I left the hickeys on his neck.

my tongue went on his chest and I left wet kisses there. just then nanon gripped on my hair and I stopped and looked at him while nanon is breathing heavily. mark me as your ohm.... he said but you're pregnant will u able to bear the pain? I asked while looking at him you know what? when the omega felt love towards their alpha they wanted to be marked by their alpha exact that time, and I can't wait to be Marked by you and About the pain you will be with me so I won't be in pain nanon said with little smile and pecked his lips and nodded.

fine I'm gonna mark my omega then I said as inserts myself inside nanon who threw his head back in pain. I fully pushed myself and nanon gripped on my shoulder and moans loudly. I thrusts inside him and he keep moaning. but I couldn't take it I fastens my speed and grunts. I buried my face in nanon's neck and inhale his addictive scent. my eyes glowed red and my fangs come out I stucked my fangs in nanon's flesh. nanon yelped but I hold him tightly.

I sucked the blood which was coming out from the marking. as I keep moving my hips against nanon just then I cummed inside him again. we both was panting heavily I faced nanon and held his lazy face in my palms. he smiled at me and I kissed his lips tenderly.....

to be continued......