CHAPTER-24

Next day

Nanon's pov-

I'm in my bedroom laying on bed. Last night I heard mom saying that ohm gonna take me to dr. And there is no way I'm going with him. I already woke up but still in my bed crumbled in my blanket, mom have been calling me but I did not response her. She give up and get busy with her work.

I grab my mobile and saw it's an 11 am in morning. I never stayed this late in bed but I have to. I sighed and decided to check on social media. I saw chimon's post with perth I'm glad my friend is happy with someone. Meanwhile phuwin haven't seen active on social because I know he was never interested in social apps.

And there goes ohm pawat, just like everytimes his post are with kawasaki bikes but they are 2 days ago's post. I clicked on his profile and saw the all posts just then I saw his story is available. Should I see? I asked myself but I stopped if I see his story he will know that I'm awake I whine because I want to see what he posted.

I stared at the screen but then I heard knock on door. Non? Are you awake? Ohm is here mom yelled but when I heard ohm's name I get little nervous. I decided to say nothing. Non! Mom again said but then she went silent my curious heart stood up and walked towards the door and started to Liston. He haven't woken up? I heard ohm's voice. I dunno why he is so late today he will always woke up by 7am mom replied.

I will see him ohm said and I heard the footsteps getting close to my bedroom. Nanon? Ohm called and I take a step back. I know you're awake and standing in front of the door it will be good if you come out without making me mad he said but I got angry too what he think of himself.

Sorry but I'm not coming out I replied nanon don't be silly just come out we have appointment with dr ohm said but I shook my head. I'm not coming with you, stop forcing me everytime! I said more like yelled. But I heard nothing from him. And I felt I shouldn't have said the forcing thing. Nanon, ohm called my name really softly and slowly that my heart beats got fastened.

I know whatever I did was absolutely wrong, you can say anything to me but think about the baby. The baby shouldn't be suffering because of our matter Liston me and come with me I won't do anything to you ohm said and its feels like he meant it. He is right though the baby have nothing to do with this matter and with myself I was making my baby suffer with me. I should Liston him. with shaky hands I hold on door knob and open it. I saw looking down so I saw ohm's shoes. He walked close to me and cupped my cheeks making me face him.

Get ready I'm waiting outside in car okay? Ohm asked with lovefull eyes which I never saw before. He gave a small smile and walked out.
I stayed there still not able to move. Non get ready you're already late mom said making me realizes. I immediately ran inside my room and washed my face before brushing my teeths I wore comfy clothes and walked out from the room. Non please don't fight with him okay? Mom asked and I nodded. And then walk outside I saw the black Porsche. I'm again getting nervous, oh god please help me. I took long breath and walked towards the car and opened the door. I got inside the car and shut the door slowly.

Did you had breakfast? He asked and I shook my head without looking at him meanwhile he is on his driver seat and I'm besides him. Have this fruits later I will take you for breakfast he said handing me the fruits box. I grab it and spoke  no need just drop me at my place after the check up. I replied ohm didn't said anything but I saw him shook his head he started the car and drove off.

at clinic

I have sat beside ohm meanwhile the Dr is busy to check on another patient as we was late so Dr decided to check another. I successfully ignored ohm meanwhile ohm still tried to talk with me but I didn't even said anything. at last ohm gave up and glared at me before staying mute.

Mr Pawat please come in the nurse said and smiled we both stood up and walked towards the door as I saw ohm about to enter First I stopped at my track but ohm also stopped thinking I will go first inside. I sighed and about to enter but we both step inside at same time which make us Stumble on each others. the nurse hold on her smile but ohm glanced at her and she gave a really sweet smile to her which ohm totally ignored.

I try not to roll my eyes. oh Nanon let's check on you. the Dr said and I walked towards him. c-can I also come? ohm asked which made me confused but Dr still nodded and we 3 enter in small cabin like always I lay down on bed. this is first time ohm also come here with me.

ohm was looking at me just then Dr come and flipped up my T-shirt. and that's when ohm come and stand beside me. I glanced at him and he have different expressions on his face. fear of something? Or nervous? the Dr switch on the monitor when the nurse also enter in. the Dr applied something cold gel on my stomach.

the Dr hold on transducer and placed on my belly the video monitor showed what was inside my stomach. and we saw the something little things moving inside. the baby is already growing? ohm asked and he looked concerned. it's been one week and half week of  course the baby Starts to grow. Dr said and I again look at the video moniter.

I felt a joy inside my chest I'm so emotional to see my baby growing inside my belly. I glanced at ohm to see his reactions and his eyes were soft and he is staring at the video monitor with a little smile. is he happy about the baby? does he really cares? but what if he is still obsessed with me and knows that nobody will accept me because of the pregnancy that's why he is happy?

to be continued.....