CHAPTER-32

Nanon's pov-

after saying bye to my friends I cut the call and was so happy to share everything with them, but maybe god doesn't wanted I shouldn't be happy more. just then ohm enter in room with anger and different expressions. what happened? I asked as I furrowed my eyebrows.

nanon in next week there is full moon night and you know that we are gonna get mate right? he asked and I also remember about it but I don't know what ohm wanted to say.
if I find my mate on moon night I'm going to reject him ohm said with deep voice and looked serious. ohm.... how can you reject your mate I said and he looked away because I don't want someone else expect you he said and that makes me happy but dissapointed as well.

ohm.... didn't you just said you wasn't only obsessed with me? I asked and he glanced at me and walked towards me and cupped my cheeks nanon how much I love you I'm also madly obsessed and I'm madly in love with you so if I have to reject my mate for you I will do that without any hesitation he says and I felt myself getting starless.

and you will also reject your mate okay? he asked and I gulped down ohm you can't force me I replied and he tightened his grip on my cheeks. then you left me no choice because I will kill your mate ohm said with deep husky voice that sent shiver in my body. ohm let go of me and left the room before taking away his eyes.

I somehow breathed but whatever ohm said I felt he wasn't joking anymore and now I'm afraid I might end up hurting my own mate. it will be better if I reject my future mate rather than getting him killed by ohm. oh moon goddess I pray to you please don't let anything bad happen I'm not ready to bear any pain now.
I said to myself and but I'm already worried sick I took long breath and rubbed my chest to feel comfortable.

NEXT WEEK

AUTHOR'S POV-

Today is full moon night means the alpha and omega gonna meet their mate. nanon felt so scared when the night already fall he was getting tensed what if ohm or nanon find mates WATS their mates gonna react. nanon feeling ashamed to meet his mate. nanon wished that he better not get any mate right now.

whenever a wolf is about to meet his mate he will turn into wolf. nanon was looking at white moon from the window just then ohm enter in his bedroom. I hope you know that if you find mate you will reject and I will do the same ohm says and nanon just nodded without looking at him.

ohm saw that nanon was silent and he knew that he is forcing nanon again. he didn't try to brother and left from the room. as ohm was getting aggressive his skin felt like burning he was sweating too. just then he realized that he is about to turn into wolf. means he is gonna meet his mate right now.

ohm's fang come out and his eyes turned red with a loud scream ohm turned into a big greay black wolf. nanon who was in his bedroom heard the screm and he ran out from his room and saw ohm turned in wolf. his eyes left the tears as ohm growls and ran out from the House.

OHM! nanon called ohm but his voice didn't reach to ohm. but to Nanon's shock his eyes were glowing blue nanon felt his breathe stopped just then he saw his hands nails were getting long. nanon understand that he is going to turn into wolf just then a loud growls can be heard from nanon and he turn into a white wolf. after long time ohm and nanon was turn into wolf and their wolf felt so wild and alive. both wolf ran inside the dark forest to search each others mate.

meanwhile tu and April saw everything and they already understood something. tu was happy but April wasn't. tu knew that in that forest only those 5 peoples were there dr namtan was also with them but she didn't turn into wolf nor tu and April means they are not about to meet their mates.

so they are actually each others mates tu said with a smile and namtan nodded.

NANON'S POV-

My wolf was running with full speed in this dark forest I was keep howling just to find my mate, I stopped in the middle of Forest and howl just then everything went silent and I hear another howl of another wolf. just then my eyes were glowing blue and my Wolf turn around  to see another big wolf is walking towards me slowly.

in the dark I can see the wolf's eyes looks red compared to me he looks more big and massive. I keep looking at the wolf and he came and stand in front of me. when our eyes meet I realized it's non other than ohm pawat. it's his wolf because the smell. I can never get doubt. my wolf felt joy and my heart was beating faster.  ohm's wolf gets more closer and we never left each others eyes. the full moon light become more white and our eyes glowed while looking at each others. just then I realized ohm is my mate my wolf mate, my alpha.

I'm so happy that I can't describe in words. I was scared I might find someone else meanwhile I was in love with ohm, my child won't be dissapoint at me so finally something happened that I wanted, ohm as my mate. we turn into our human forms as I ran towards ohm and hugged him so tight. I'm so glad to know you're my mate I whispered while my eyes were teary.

ohm's pov-

I was running in forest like a mad wolf even though I don't wanted to be mates with someone else my wolf was so excited to meet his mate. I heard the wolf howl. and my wolf ran towards that direction just to find a white wolf with blue eyes glowing. I already smell the scent the scent which always makes me go crazy for him. I walked towards nanon with slowly steps and I was so happy and excited to know that I find nanon as my mate.

when we turn into human form nanon ran towards me and hugged so tightly and I wrapped my arms around him. even though we're naked right now but I'm not bothered the omega I want he is mine. moon goddess did something really good for me and I'm blessed so blessed that I never felt such Happy.

nanon broke the hug and cupped my cheeks I can see he is crying. I love you so much ohm and here nanon confessed his feelings making me feel something inside my chest, without thinking too much I slammed my lips on him. my emotions took over me after hearing him saying that he loves me. I kissed him deeply and nanon did same. and I wanted to accept my feelings I'm might be too obsessed but I loves him too I broke the kiss and joined our foreheads to each other.

I LOVE YOU TOO NANON......

TO BE CONTINUED....