CHAPTER-8

Author's pov-

Ohm picked up Nanon holding on his legs. They sat on bed and keep kissing each others. Meanwhile Nanon was on ohm's lap kissing ohm passionately.

Ohm felt his members getting turn on. He pushed Nanon down and broke the kiss he went to Nanon's neck and bit his skin there making Nanon moan softly. Nanon stucked his fingers in ohm's hair.

Ohm removed Nanon's shirt and kissed the omegas body. Nanon felt his body heating up. Ohm sat up and removed his shirt as well pant, he pull out his hard members stroking them. Ohm pushed back his head when he felt such a pleasure.

Nanon looked at ohm by his lazy eyes he gulped down seeing ohm like that. Ohm opened his lust full eyes and bend down he spread Nanon's legs and gets between his legs. He looked up at Nanon before pushing himself.

Nanon was breathing heavily but also waiting for ohm to fill him. He looked at ohm then he felt such a bad pain because ohm pushed himself inside Nanon's little hole.

Nanon yelped loud and the tears fell down from his eyes because it's his first time having sex with alpha. Ohm groaned because he felt himself squeezing inside Nanon.

Both moans at the pleasure. But Nanon felt really bad pain he placed his hand on ohm's arm. O-ohm I-i can't. Nanon said but ohm wasn't going to listen. He leaned and kissed Nanon trying to distract him from the pain. Ohm thurst inside Nanon making Nanon broke the kiss. That's Hurst so bad ohm please. Nanon said but ohm glared at him and held his throat.

I fucking already said once we started we will end up fucking each others now take it like a good omega. Ohm said and continue to thrust more. Nanon gripped his hold on ohm's arm he cried and faced another direction.

Ohm really enjoying this moment he don't want to admit but when he get inside Nanon he felt such a relaxation. Ohm couldn't stop moaning because Nanon is Tight and that's makes him go crazy. Fuck you're so tight I'm loving fucking you. Ohm said thrusting harder.

Nanon felt that ohm hitting his spot he moaned loudly and couldn't stop his tears. Ohm was getting close he speed up his hips move holding on Nanon's hips. With a loud moan ohm cummed.

He pulled out himself and looked at the omega who looks so tried and out of breath. Nanon slowly open his eyes just to see ohm staring at him. Nanon closed his eyes feeling really exhausted he felt his lips getting kissed again but he wasn't having any energy so he did not open his eyes.

Ohm lastly kissed Nanon and went in bathroom to clean up. He come back and went towards the nightstand and smirked he picked up the small camera which was hidden he replayed the sex moment with Nanon. and ohm was satisfied with the video clip. Time to pay back your mistakes Nanon. Ohm said and looked at Nanon.

His eyes turned dark because he still feeling like to fuck Nanon. He held himself and left the room.

NEXT MORNING.

Nanon's pov-

My eyes are closed but I heard such a erotic voices. I felt a pain down there but I immediately open my eyes and sat up. I rubbed my eyes as I clear hear the noise and there I saw a sex video is playing on TV.

But I gets goosebumps when I saw it's Me on there. My eyes widened and I couldn't believe. W-what is this? I whispered to myself I'm already feeling fear inside my heart. I tear up badly as I cover my own ears because I can't hear my own moans like that. Please enjoy the video Nanon. I shoot open my eyes and saw ohm walking towards me while having his toxic smile.

W-what is this ohm? I asked him but he sat in front of me and tried to touch me but I yanked away his hand but he held my jaw tightly glaring into my eyes. I fucking touched you everywhere last night Nanon. Ohm said but I felt like to cry more now. Why you record that? I asked him.

So I can post them on social media. Ohm said and I get more panic. Why you're doing this? I said while holding on my tears, remember the day you punched me in front of everyone this is how you gonna pay back. He said but I held his hand and spoke. P-please don't do this ohm I beg you I said but he shook his head.

You know what last night I made a plan that I will add Viagra in your drink then fuck you but you know what? You made everything easy for me. Last night you saw your love kissing someone else and your weak heart was broken you drank with Me and asked me to kiss you. And there is no way I was going to lose this chance. Yourself said you wanted me to fuck you and now you're crying why Nanon? Ohm said breaking my heart more.

I trusted him and this is how he broke my trust. So you was already planning about this? I asked with my weak voice. Of course Nanon and you're such a fool who decided to trust on me. Ohm said like its nothing bad to say like that. And I will post this video on social media and let people see their Nanon Getting good fuck from alpha. He said but I shook my head immediately . Ohm I request you please don't post that video anywhere mom will die if she see that. I said while looking at him with pleading eyes.

Oh yeah let see your mom and my parents how their well mannered Nanon is playing in bed. I cried this time after whatever ohm said. I joined my hands and spoke. Y-you can slap me punch me beat me here I won't say anything but I beg you don't do that I request you please I said but he held my chin I looked at him and saw his blank face.

If you don't want me to post this video then will you listen whatever I say? Ohm asked and I immediately nodded. Soo.... It's really easy Nanon ohm said while wiping my tears then look into my eyes. Whenever I feel like needy you have let me fuck you or you have to let me have you anytime.
He asked but I didn't felt it right. Please not this I'm ready to do anything but not this. I said but he held my throat.

Don't worry I won't record them whatever going to happen between us. Ohm replied but I look down if you agree I will delete the video in front of you. Ohm again spoke. But I left no choice I have to agree because I can't see mom getting broken by me I know this is wrong but it's better than I let my video see on social media.

I slowly look up at ohm who is looking at me with blank face. Y-you won't really upload the video on social media right? I asked and he shook his head.

I gulped down f-fine I'm ready to do whatever you ask me I Said and saw ohm taking out his mobile and delete the video. It's done. He said and I felt little relief.

I decided to go away from him right now  I feel like my breath is stuck. I-i will go in my room. I Said and about to stand up but he held my hand. You can't for now I'm having you right now. After saying that he pushed me down.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

Thanks for reading I'm actually thinking to post this fan fictions of OHMNANON on YouTube too in video version please tell me if I should do that?