CHAPTER-11

Nanon's pov-

My sleep ruind when I felt myself getting pulled by someone I groaned and slowly open my eyes. But when I saw everything clear my face was too close to ohm's face his breath is hitting on my lips. But why he looks so charm and pretty while sleeping.

His lips are rosy pink and they are little pouty I didn't realize and placed my hand on his cheek. I stared at his beautiful face. He's beautiful while sleeping but he is the same devil who fucks Me like a beast. I realized whatever I was doing I pull out my hand but I can't move.

Ohm have wrap his arms around me I somehow turned another side facing my back to him I made little distance but within seconds he glued to my back pulling me hug from behind. He placed his hand on my fist holding on them. Is he sleeping or doing this on purpose. I said in my head but stayed like that.

But later he moved away now facing his back to me I checked on him and ohm is in deep sleep I sat up feeling pain down there. I grab my shorts which was on floor I wore it and stood up grabbing my boxers and shirt and left from the room.

Ohm's pov-

I roamed my hand on bed just to feel that omega but I couldn't I open my eyes and saw the bed is empty. I still feel the warmth means he just left. I grab the pillow besides me and snuggles my face into it because the smell of Nanon was there because last night I fucked him there.

I can't understand but I really love his scent and his voice when he moans. The way his hands touch my skin while I'm inside him I gets so crazy. I love kissing his lips I don't regret kissing him he might be regretting everything but in my case I enjoy having him.

I sat up and stretches out my arms and yawned my clothes were on floor I sat up and directly went in bathroom to take shower.

I let the warm water poured on me I felt relax. But my fangs come out and my vision turned red I held the wall and my heart were beating really fast I took long breath And placed my hand on my heart side and clutch it. I went towards mirror and I saw myself half turned into werewolf. I punched the mirror because my mind wasn't getting controlled.

I breathed heavily when suddenly everything gets normal I properly get into my human form. I coughed hard and leans on wall. I wrapped the towel around my waist and get out from bathroom.

I grab my mobile and saw the calendar and I realized after 3 months there will be full moon night and I will find my mate by moon goddess. I closed my eyes because I totally forgot about it. I shook my head and went towards closet and wore my clothes. As I left for the college.

LATER

Nanon's pov-

I was in my class when I heard the whispers I stayed silent and pretend to be reading but listening the two girls behind me. In 3 month there is full moon night many omegas and alpha will find their mates I wish I get ohm as my mate. The girl said making me uncomfortable.

Oh and I wish I get pond as my mate he's just so hot. The another girl said. Not more than ohm he's the most hottest alpha whoever will get him the omega must be so lucky. The girl said and I sigh, I almost forgot that full moon night is coming soon.

Means if by luck I will find my mate too. I used to be happy whenever the full moon night gets closer. But I'm ashamed of myself because I'm betraying my mate before even meeting him.

I wish to moon goddess he will find someone who will loves me truly and understand me when I will tell him about this matter happening with me.

But my heart pains more thinking that ohm will also find his mate means he will leave me one day. Call me crazy but since the day I slept with him and the physical touch I'm getting from him I started to get attached to ohm.

I need to stop getting attached to him because I'm sure ohm don't give a damn about Me. He just loves to fuck me and that's it. The another reason ohm hate me because his parents compare him to me. I used to feel bad about that because whenever his dad used to praise me in front of ohm he looked upset and pissed.

And because of that I stopped going to his mansion but that day Mr chittswangdee called me at their mansion and now I'm living with ohm. I hope mom come back really soon so I will go back home. And I swear to god I will ignore ohm as much as I can do.

the day I saw prim kissing someone else I was heartbroken. I still can't get over her. But she is happy with Mark and I dont wanna be sad for them.

Nanon? When my name get called I come out from my thoughts. I blinked my eyes and saw Perth standing in front of me. Oh Perth? I said as he smiled actually chimon went to restroom he will be back, I said to him but he shook his head. I want to talk with you can you please come with me? He asked and I gets confused. Huh about what? I asked him and he just shook his head.

Not here it's important please come with me. He said and grab my hand and pulled me with him. Perth you don't have to drag me if chimon see he will kill me. I said and Perth chuckled and left my hand as I starated to walk with him.

Author's pov-

But Nanon didn't knew that his alpha is watching him with a glare.

To be continued....