Souffle Cake

Hyunjin's pov.

If Bokkie coming back home made me feel at ease then it also has my heart crushing with every glance.

It's been 3 days since I have had food with him, he always has his dinner out, breakfast before I get up. He stopped waking me up like he does and I'm being late to classes, getting all the unnecessary attention.

I sighed picking on my food, it's morning and I'm late, i don't want to go to class..I miss us..I thought we will be back to normal soon but it's miles away, Felix is not going soft on me at all forget about being soft he doesn't even spare me glance.

I had texted asking where he was and he simply replied with doing project and nothing else.

I went inside Kitchen to cook something for him, Yes, I'm back to my initial plan...I don't want him to be soft again, I  want him to love me again...Yes make him fall in love again.

I looked up in kitchen and bought all the ingredients for his favourite dish. He never told he loves it but I saw him eating Souffle Cake only twice and he absolutely loves it, his eyes tell how much he loves the sweet treat.

I started putting all dry ingredients and then slowly mixed the cream with other wet ingredients "Baking with him made me a chef" I murmured seeing it go faster than I thought and soon I put the cake batter in oven and let it bake.

I was sitting on the dining table looking at the oven and before it even alarmed bought being cooked hot black smoke started coming out of the oven

"What the hell, Isn't this how he does it?  Shit" I cursed rushing inside and taking out the tin

"AHHH... F-FUCK"

"Why am I so dumb, it hurts" I sniffed, I put my freaking bare hands inside the oven to take it out WOW..

"Let's open these windows or else Ill die in the sooty smoke" I opened the windows and slowly my vision got clear and the cake was in beautiful black colour while my hand was freaking red, I washed my hands with cold water, it burns soo bad, after icing it for some time, I went for the second trail.

"I should just look up the recipe before I finish all the ingredients" I murmured hopping on the counter and going through the recipes.

"Sooo I was cooking all wrong, no wonder why it was disaster"

"Well first preheat to avoid black smoke" I preheated the oven and went whipping the eggs .

"I should whip it nicely soo...it doesn't be runny or undercooked" I whipped it well and mixed the powders in it slowly

"Ouch...it hurts whipping soo hard" My hands were turning red, both from the burn earlier and whipping it hurt a lot.

After pushing the cake batter inside I stood close.

After a long time it alarmed for done, I slowly pulled the cake out and pouted immediately

"Why did it crack?" I whispered more to myself as the cake was not soo fluffy and there was a crack.

After many failed attempts......

I finally was able to bake a soft fluffy cake which didn't crack

"I'm a chef, I should be in cooking shows for my skills"

I took a piece out and cut it two as I put a lot of whipped cream in middle and put them in a box decorating it with little sprinkles and cherries..

"I wish you love it Bokkie" I smiled giddily and wrote a small note for him.

Im now standing outside his working place which was locked, I pouted slightly but I stood there for a long time, I was not ready to go back without giving him this back.