Special Chapter - 1 🔞

[ Skirt special ]

Third person pov.

Hyunjin came to home early wanting to take his own time to get ready for the date Felix promised to take him.

Hyunjin took a quick shower using Felix's favourite body wash while searching for what to wear in his closet.

"This...but I already wore this"

"Not this too, I grew fat eating my Husband's hand cooked meals...it's not going to fit"

"Not this too..."

"I have to go for shopping, I swear...how come I have no clothes"

Hyun pouted while laying flat on the ground not liking any of his fits.

"Hmm..wait" Hyunjin got up at speed of lightning and searched through the desk for Felix's gift for him on their honeymoon in Australia.

"It should be somewhere here"

After some more finding Hyunjin finally found it, blushing at the time Felix understood his unsaid words and bought the skirt for him.

"He is too good sometimes" Hyunjin praised while getting in the washroom to change.

Hyunjin was changing when Felix came home because he also wanted to look the best for his date.

Pulling on his tie and loosening it Felix opened the room to a mess of Hyunjin's clothes which made him chuckle.

"I should buy him clothes, he is making soo much mess recently" Felix commented while putting all the clothes back in the closet.

Once done, he was uncuffing his shirt when Hyunjin came out of the room looking like a meal- I mean like a pretty beautiful human being making Felix speechless as he stared at Hyunjin without blinking.

"Oh-Lix..hii?" Hyunjin didn't expect the other ofcourse as he became shy pulling on his skirt and looking everywhere

"Do I look good?" Hyunjin asked after some time snapping Felix back to reality

"More than just good, hyunnie..you look incredible. Come here" Hyunjin walked towards Felix in tiny while biting on his lips as Felix held onto the soft waist while checking out Hyunjin

"I was thinking -"

Hyunjin was cut with Felix's kiss.

Felix gently kissed the soft plump lips caressing the bottom lip with his tongue before sucking on it making Hyunjin moan who wrapped his arms around the neck. Hyunjin started backing slowly towards Felix's study table and Felix lifted Hyunjin off the ground and placed him on the table trapping his husband between him and the table, Felix sucked on to the intoxicating taste flowing from Hyunjin, biting on the plush lips practically eating out as whimpers left from Hyunjin's mouth, his body shivered from the way Felix was toying with his thighs, groping it, digging his nails into the flesh, He pushed Hyunjin more back and spread Hyunjin's legs by the thighs getting between them.
Felix started leaving wet kisses down the neck, taking in the flesh of the unmarked soft skin between his lips, Felix tongue lapped on the sensitive area before he bit on it.

"Ahh... Li-x" Hyunjin moaned pulling Felix closer to himself wrapping the legs around the waist as Felix smirked lightly before biting harshly on Hyunjin's sensitive spot "Ahh..mm" Hyunjin's head fell back with his eyes rolling back of his head as moved his hips pulling Felix closer to feel him more.

"Fuck you are soo hot darling" Felix said moving away from the neck and stared deep into Hyunjin's eyes which blinked at him as he tilted his head in question