Knight in Dark Armor

Fear could be seen on the young devil's face after the Butcher's cold statement, but his bride had a different look in her eyes, one of hope, and relief, knowing that the legend her mother said so many stories about is here to rescue her from a forced marriage.

Riser: W-What?

Y/N: Giving you one chance to fix this, leave, or I'll break your ribcage, and I won't stop there.

Riser: Leave!? You leave! This is Riser's wedding, and it will not be destroyed by some masked man pretending to be a fairy tale character!

Y/N: Don't say I didn't warn you.

After his words reached the young devil's ears he began to sweat as the man before him began to walk towards him, his gaze eradicating red lights of rage and his hands clenched ready for combat. Seeing this Riser decided to strike first throwing a fireball at the protagonist only for it to be tossed aside like some chew ball, panicking Riser began throwing fireballs repeatedly only for them to meet a similar end and once the Butcher got close enough he kicked the devil in the jaw at incredible speeds and strength enough to break his jaw and knock him unconscious.

Y/N Pov

Y/N: Wake up, you're a phoenix, regenerate.

Typical, his regenerative abilities are weak. Defeating him won't be a problem, I could either break his mind or use dimeritium to negate his ability to heal or use magic.

Riser: Ughhh, you will pay for this.

I grabbed a dimeritium bomb I had and dropped it under our feet, creating a field that bans magic and also makes Riser stop healing, time to settle this man to man, I used my coat to stun him, and then I began punching. Each hit was faster, harder than the last. I began landing five hits per second each one breaking bones and causing internal damage. Riser couldn't do anything, I was too fast, too strong for him, he couldn't even scream because his lungs were filled with broken ribs and blood, but then I stopped with a final punch to the jaw sending him in the air.

Riser: Ugh, G-Guards!

Look at him, pathetic, weak. He doesn't deserve to breathe the same air you do. Finish it, kill him. His pride is out the window, he has broken bones and missing teeth. You brutalized him, now end his suffering.

Y/N: No one's coming.

I placed my foot on his head and slowly began applying force, his skull was being crushed painfully making him scream, making him weep, but he deserved this. He stood in my way, he harmed those close to me, He will pay with blood.

Little Girl: STOP!