Wrong Way to Hell

Damn, I'd rather not get involved with Gremory. Great, guess I'm going to pay a visit to my old and much hated nemesis.

Communications Online

Amber: How may I help?

Y/N: Listen, I need you to find the clown and I need you to do it fast.

Amber: Why on earth would you want to meet her?

Y/N: Just do what you're told.

Amber: Very well, but I must ask why you want me to find her in the first place. Has she irritated you by chance?

Y/N: Not really, she has something I need.

Amber: Hmm, guessing you're either bored or you're looking for a death sentence.

Y/N: I'm looking to get my hands or her reality bending machine and use it for realm transportation.

Amber: Please remind me why you need such high levels of teleportation.

Y/N: Lucifer has dared to anger me and before you ask, no I'm not willing to explain since I already did once, so dig through your memory. Anyway did you find her?

Amber: Mhmm, sending you the location. Just be careful, remember there's someone who deeply cares about your wellbeing waiting for you home.

Y/N: I'll be fine.

Amber: You know a thank you wou-

Communications Offline

I can't say I'm looking forward to this but it's better than kissing Gremory's feet. Hope I can convince her without breaking the floor with her I'm in no mood for a fight.

Somewhere around Nevada Central

Hmm, smart move to hole up at the old Slaughter Fest arena. No one in the city will look here, probably because it stinks worse than a week-old carcass. Better go through the Main Elevator, this way she'll know I'm not here for a fight.

I hear breathing, someone is here, only one individual, good, means I won't have to fight my way through armed thugs just to speak to one damn clown.

She should show up any sec-

Trixy: Lights!

Looks like she found me, this won't be annoying.

Trixy: Feast your eyes ladies and gentlemen because before you lies a killing machine!