Fanatics

During the Great War, we occupied the entire underworld. All of its resources and economy were in the hands of humans for a short time. Ever since Lucifuge fell, most of the devil's residents were angry with the current rule, and when they saw our tanks marching through their cities, the sentiment of freedom was born. Humanity arrived in the underworld, bringing not only destruction but a new system that is fair and equal to all.

Our system guarantees the well-being of civilian devils. No more shall nobles be favored, and no more shall the weak be used as tools. We gave the devils the opportunity to choose their future; we offered them freedom, and they gladly took it two days after Lucifer's surrender. Parades were conducted all across the major cities, and one week later, the first elections took place. Some have wondered why they allowed the humans to meddle in their politics and changed their system to one commonly found in human governments, and the answer is simple: protection. We offered protection to all classes because, in the end, there was just one social class, and it was called citizens.

Rias: No way, but you were heavily outnumbered and attacked from all sides, yet you still survived.

Y/N: Yep, that night was worth a thousand songs, yet there's not one out there. Hopefully, that will change once I will meet with the three factions.

Rias: Can you tell me one more, please? How did you take out the angels?

Y/N: Fine, but this will be the last one, after the long conference I had with Azazel, Michael, and your beloved dictator, one thing was clear: I'm not bringing an army into heaven my soldiers couldn't fly, paratroopers could do the job but that still won't bring my main army in there, and God wasn't planning on backing out, so I went alone. With the help of Michael, I arrived in Heaven and freed a girl kept hostage. The girl showed me how to weaken their forces enough for them to surrender.

Rias: That's too vague!

Y/N: Look, I appreciate you seeking knowledge from history, but I'm not telling you more.

Rias: But why? Your stories are legendary, Coffee?

Y/N: I like coffee, sure.

Rias: Here you go.

Y/N: Strange, you never asked me about sugar or milk; it was like you knew what I liked.

Rias: *nervous* Well, you see, I ran out of sugar and milk.

Y/N: You used sugar in the tea you are drinking right now.

Rias: I ran out just after that?

Y/N: It sounds highly unlikely, anyway if you like my stories so much, I have a lot of them; most aren't even related to the Great War.

Rias: Can I hear them?

Y/N: Sure, one time I was in England, I stumbled upon a naked man standing on a cliff. He was kicked out of his own cult, which inspires people to get naked and dance around like lunatics. This man wanted revenge, so he sent me to steal their clothes so he could then trade them for his title as leader again. I was rewarded for my task with an entire bible dedicated to his now-retaken cult.

Rias: Wow, I didn't think such gatherings existed.

Y/N: Yeah, well, at least they're peaceful, unlike the Taliban,

Rias: Do you mind if I ask you how you met Issa?

Y/N: Ask her yourself, speaking of which, where is your peerage, and where are the exorcists?

Rias: My peerage has lessons they must attend to while the exorcists arrive somewhere around six.

Y/N: You gotta be kidding me. How come you asked me to come at nine in the morning?