Assembly

Every warrior who became legend did so with a vow, or so Odin believes, but he might just be right. To achieve such strengths, one needs to have experienced more than one tragic event in his life, for such events harden us, if our mind survives them, because tragedies lead to tears, and tears are always a sign of weakness, so oaths become common when your loved ones get slaughtered or when your mind starts unraveling the mystery that is life.

I, for one, am no stranger to promises, but my greatest one so far was not in fact made to the goddess of purity instead it was made before I even met her back long, long ago when I first met another legend yet that one was not a warrior for he knew nothing of combat that man was mad; his mind filled with knowledge of the unknown it shattered, but I managed to convince him to abandon his further pursuit of knowledge, and he listened that man is known and renowned even in this day, but before he passed he left me something or rather someone hidden inside a staff a woman not human convinced me to make an oath one that I held and still hold to this day that woman changed my life drastically she was the one who put me on the path.

Rias: What are you writing?

Y/N: Schematics for my suit.

Rias: With words?

Y/N: What I write is none of your business Gremory.

Rias: For how long do you plan to call me that?

Y/N: It is your name, so what wrong am I committing?

Rias: How come you call Akeno her first name while you use the last for me?

Y/N: Because I knew your ancestors. I even fought against them. Besides I don't even know Akeno's last name.

Akeno: It's Himejima handsome~ I for one don't care what you call me.

Rias: Akeno, back off, you're too close to him!

Akeno: My~ My~ Are you perhaps jealous that I'll steal him away?

Rias: Akeno!

Y/N: I must say Gremory, your peerage sure does enjoy the company of mass murderers. Speaking of peerage where's your knight?

Issa: Kiba left us to search for the Excalibur sword.

Y/N: The sword is long gone; the word you're looking for is fragments.

Rias: Hey! Don't just change subjects! Call me Rias right now!

Y/N: With the little strength she has I doubt she will get far, say why has she left for this endeavor?

Rias: Don't ignore me!

Koneko: You can blame your daughter.

Y/N: Can I now?

Akeno: To put it simply, Issa once showed us photos of her and you. In one of those photos, one of the fragments was visible, which was a trigger for Kiba.

Y/N: Show me this picture.

Issa: Here, and while we're at it, why don't I share with you all the rest of my gallery?