School Holiday

I will be honest, being an immortal killing machine tends to give you sadistic desires, for example: Yesterday I shamed Amber in what some could call the worst way possible, and now she's mad at me. Usually when this happens I just seduce the woman back into submission with honeyed words and passionate kisses, but unfortunately Amber knows me for twenty years now so my tricks won't work on her.

And asking for advice can't be done because there's no one who can give me any, the only women I know that live in Nevada are Lisa, and I doubt she'll give me proper advice since the girl is a shut-in, but I'll think of something. Right now another matter needs my attention, today parents are allowed to observe their children during classes, usually I don't attend such events, however two individuals that I wish to speak to will attend so I decided to visit my darling daughter, and lucky me they are right at the entrance, so I wave Issa goodbye and proceed to greet the man with a kick in the balls.

Zeoticus: Oof!

Y/N: Been a while asshole. How's the kids?

Venelana: *clears throat*

Y/N: For some reason my pants are beginning to feel tight

I don't blame you.

Venelana: I see your sense of humor stands strong.

Y/N: This ain't a laughing matter Venelana, how come you don't have an identical twin?

Venelana: Why would you need a twin? You know I'm indebted to you for life so if you need anything just ask.

Indebted? What'd you do Romeo?

Zeoticus: Y/N... why- Oof!

Y/N: I did not give you permission to speak maggot, so shut it or next time I'll crush 'em.

I doubt there's much to crush.

Venelana: Give Zeoticus a break Y/N, he was only protecting his children.

Y/N: Speaking of children.

I bet you want to give her one don't you.

Venelana: I can't thank you enough for rescuing Rias.

That explains the debt.

Y/N: You don't have to. I choose to do it, no one forced me.

I know your tricks, acting like a humble hero just to get her to fall for you.

Rias: Mother! Father!