Shadow Walker

I am a predator who stalks in the darkness, I am a shadow walker looking for prey, I am the embodiment of fear, but sometimes people underestimate me, they think one man can't be so great and their words are true but not for me, I am the only exception for it is me who wields unmatched strength, it is me who has an unbreakable will, and those who believe otherwise are usually the ones I pray upon.

After killing the stray exorcist I got a message from an assassin demanding she sees me and If I refuse to comply then hostages will die, but I won't show myself unprepared not when the commissioner has the building in which the assassin waits for me on lockdown I did some digging this woman is far from normal she is part of the supernatural, and she's smart the leaflets on valentine days were from her so obviously I won't just show myself before her, I will walk the shadows, free the hostages, and leave her for desert, thankfully no one out there can detect or feel me so getting inside the building was easy, and now I was standing on a gargoyle above her in a giant room planning my assault against her squad of grunts.

MysteryWoman: Alright boys keep this place nice and clean of cops and remember to call me as soon as The Legend of The Night gets here or there will be painful consequences, I will be in the other room overlooking the hostages.

Hey, doesn't she kinda look like me?

Thug1: Don't worry, we got this.

She left the room. What a fool, I can take these guys out while being blinded this won't take long.

Thug3: So why did this chick placed the hostages in a separate room when they could've been here with us pointing our guns at them.

Thug8: And they get mad when we call them dumber than us.

Thug4: Yeah, I mean wasn't she supposed to have like superpowers, why do we have to watch out for The Legend?

Thug1: Keep your mouths shut and fallow your orders remember there's twenty millio- AHHH!!

Seining as how he had the eyes of the entire crew on him, I decided to take him out first to put fear on the others by using my grappling gun to slowly descend from the gargoyle and quickly grab the guy and pull him upwards tying his leg to it and leaving him hanging upside down.

Thug5: WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT!?

Thug2: SHOOT IT!!

I love it when you terrify people like that.

Thug3: Hold your fire! You shot the wrong guy! That was Ricky!

In a panic they quickly tried to shoot me but instead of hitting me they hit their friend and I once again disappeared into the darkness. But due to panic the crew began running in separate ways leaving themselves exposed to my attacks, one of them ran and put his back behind a corner not noticing the vent behind him which I used to take him out.