Legend of The Night

Fireworks could be seen outside the balcony, people were celebrating, enjoying Christmas. I'm not sure if I'm jealous or indifferent, either way I took a potion out of my belt, a small one, rather not deal with toxicity, and drank it, it wasn't strong but like Odin said "A bottle a day keeps the nerves at bay." Don't have alcohol on me but the base for these potions is strong alcohol so it'll have to do.

Happy Christmas.

I thought you disappeared.

No, I was just putting my makeup on, you know it takes a while for girls to get ready.

You don't use makeup.

But how could you know that? You've never seen me without these dumb accessories you wear all the time.

These aren't accessories, their tools I use to instigate fear.

Fear on men, lust on women.

What do you want?

I want to help you. I want to see you as a supreme ruler of this earth.

What?

Think about it, how powerful are you? I mean you've killed the most powerful being on earth, the one who was being worshipped worldwide, and then you left when you could've taken control and ruled this world. I mean you had a loyal army and the supernatural were at your feet, what could stop you?

I stopped listening and began making my way to Cornwall's bank, but unfortunately on the way out one guard stood in my way wielding a bulletproof shield.

Officer: What the fuck are you supposed to be!?

He was alone, he feared me, I activated my shock gloves and began approaches him slowly, making sure that his mind was falling apart being engulfed in fear.

Officer: S-Stay away! You ain't getting past this!

He was right, that shield was tough, and so when I got close enough I grabbed it, my gloves used the shield as a conduit for electricity to reach the officer and once it did, he instantly dropped the shield, he was easy prey without it. I punched him hard enough to knock him out, these gloves are powerful, but they waste a lot of energy

That must've been shocking for him.

I jumped to another rooftop and began free running to the bank.

Are you ignoring me?

Roof after roof, damn it's far.

Say, why do you even care if the clown's robbing banks?

I started approaching the bank, around it were police officers and vehicles, but there's no alarm inside, they aren't defending the bank, not that many, their defending the robbers, the clown must've bribed them, the roof is the least defended, that's my way in.

Are you mad at me? Come now, momma is going to make everything better.

Surprisingly the roof was undefended confirming my theory about the cops, if they were trying to stop the robbery they would be more professional.

You're breaking my heart, don't you want me to spoil you?

......

But what's this? You're hesitating? I can't believe this, the Butcher of Blaviken has mommy issues!

Out of curiosity I hacked into their coms, I need to know what's going on and after a bit of spying I now know that these people were in fact promised a cut if the score went successful however their leader was concerned about the commissioner which wouldn't stand for this.