"Ninth"

Y/N's pov:-

I woke up and it was sunday morning.
I checked my phone for a while. I opened "Chat With me" an app. I found a group, It was a new group it was named as the "School Assignment And Function" group. There were other students too..
Couple of Students were talking about the upcoming match in the group. And teacher would also reply sometimes when needed. I read some messages but I didn't text or reply anyone of them since upcoming match has nothing to do with me, so I remained muted.

After some minutes of reading chats. I stood up and started doing my morning routine. After I went to change my clothes. Today I went to eat outside because I lack ingredients.

I went to a coffee shop and drank a cup of coffee which was the best feeling ever. Coffee in the morning is something that I love to have. Later I ordered some desserts..

I also have to go to the groceries shop to buy some stuffs.

After buying these stuffs I went straight to my home. While I was heading back I saw my mother with her husband and son. Her son was same age as me. My mother Is not his biological mother but his father is. They also have a daughter which probably is 2 years younger than me..

I didn't realise that I was staring at them. But when I came back to my senses, I saw my mother and her son both looking at my direction. DOES SHE KNOW THAT ITS ME HER ABANDONED DAUGHTER. or DOES HE KNOW THAT THE WOMEN HE IS CALLING HIS MOTHER IS MY MOTHER TOO?

My body was frozen and my heart was beating like crazy, could hardly breath.

SEEING MY MOTHER AFTER A VERY LONG TIME WAS LIKE A CHILDHOOD TRAUMA FOR ME. SHE ABANDONED ME WHEN I NEEDED HER THE MOST.
HOW COULD SHE BE SO EVIL AND HEARTLESS. SHE DIDN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT ME !! HOW AM I DOING?! AM I STILL ALIVE?!.. SHE IS SO SELFISH AND CRUEL. I WAS STRUGGLING ALL THIS TIME. I HAD NO PLACE TO LIVE. I HAD NO MONEY.. NO ONE WAS FRIEND WITH ME. I WAS ALL ALONE , DEPRESSED ABOUT MY FUTURE. I ALSO WANTED TO LIVE LIKE OTHER CHILDRENS. I ALSO WANTED A FAMILY, I DIDN'T WANTED BIG FAMILY!! BUT A SMALL FAMILY.. I JUST WANTED TO HAVE A FAMILY. I WANTED TO ENJOY MY LIFE.. AND EVERYTHING!!! BUT ALL THESE THINGS WAS RUINED BY HER..

All These things were running through my head and tears where coming out of my eyes. I could hardly breath and I felt so weak. Suddenly I heard someone calling my name.

Y/N~~~~ once again Y/N~~~

My brain was just processing how to react but a boy came to me.I looked at him and It was Riki, all my vision went black and I fainted there.

Riki's Pov:-

I was waking around and saw y/n buying some stuffs. I decided to talk to her after buying some snacks. When I came back she was already gone. So I went to pay instead

I was just paying and I saw a bag near counter. I informed about it to the shopkeeper and she replied that the girl who left minute ago owns this bag. It was y/n because there was no other girl except her. I told the shopkeeper to return it to her and she agreed.

At first I didn't find y/n anywhere but after some minutes of searching I found her. She was standing in the middle of the pathway. She was not moving , she was like a statue.

I Called her name and she didn't looked behind. It was so confusing.. I went to her and called her name again..

"Y/n-- your ba--" she looked at me, closed her eyes and fainted!! I hold her not letting her Fall down on the ground !! What did I do?? Did I do something wrong??? I wondered ! I picked her up also her bags!!.
A lady and a boy came to me..

The lady:- Oh hi!!

Me:- Hi (in confusion)

The lady:- I'm sorry to a stupid question in this situation but can you repeat the name you said while calling her??

Me:- Oh ! Its Y/N.

The lady :- OH ! Y/N .. can you tell me the full name? Please!!

Me:- Lee Y/N. Do you know her or something?? I'm sorry but I just wondered..

The lady:- No son !! Just wondered what's her name!! Nothing special!!

The boy:- WHO ARE YOU TO HER?? DO YOU KNOW HER OR!!

When this boy told me this stupid question. It made me mad! Like wtf bro how do I know her name if I didn't know her.?!! Plus he was staring at her all the time.

Me:- Yes!! SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND!! ANY PROBLEM??

The boy :- NO -NOTHING. Just asking!

THE LADY:- THANKYOU FOR YOUR TIME AND SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME!

Y/N is unconscious in my arms and these stupid brats started to ask me questions like I was giving an interview here!!

I texted an uber and after some minutes I was home.
My mom and dad where gone for a business trip for like a week. So I'm the only one in this house..

I put down y/n on the bed and put all the stuffs she had bought aside.

I checked her forehead and It was heating .. she had fever..

I went down to get some ice cubes..
I put it on her forehead and rubbed her hands!

_______________________________________________________

I hope y'all enjoyed the part.. Please vote ⭐
Thank you 😊