" Thirty Three "

∆ Don't forget to read the note at last ∆

Y/ N's Pov :-
.
.
.
.

2 weeks passed by and there was no sign of real culprit. Today was the day , the professionals were going to ask few questions to me again to get some more information.

It was all okay for me now , I no longer hesitate. I was more comfortable now than before.

" Hi ! Are you fine !" Miss Chaewon greeted.

" Hello. I'm good  " I replied.

" Good to hear that from you! " She said.

" Okay so Y/N do you know how your mother looks like today?"
She asked.

" Yes I do ! "  I replied.

She asked me to tell every detail of her face. I told them everything, how she looked.

They were sketching every detail on sketch book. After they were done they showed me the picture.

" Is this how she looks ? " Miss Chaewon asked.

I glanced at the sketch! It was exactly how she looks like!

" Yes that's it " I said.

" Okay Good ! Do you know how his son looks like ? " She asked

" Umm ! I'm not sure but I remember his face a little " I replied.

I did same again , told them about his looks.

When they finished they showed me the sketch like before. This time I was not 100 % sure but it kinda looks like the same which was in my mind.

" Okay thankyou! " Miss Chaewon said and then they all left.

Riki was in the school because I didn't want him to miss his school because of me. It would hurt me even more than he would.

My foot was healing now . Riki always helped me to walk again. We would practice for hours. And I liked it , he gave his all time to me. I don't want to burden his anymore so I tried to practice myself and tell him to focus on his studies.

He would bring up all the homework from the school to me. I was currently home studying and teachers knew about it so they would give him one copy of notes.

After 3 days

" Hello ? " Riki said on a call.

" What really?  Okay wait we are heading" he said and cut off the phone.

" What happened? " I asked.

" It was miss Chaewon! She told me that they have caught the real culprit ! " He replied.

" What ! Who's that ? " I said.

" We will know when we will head there ! " He said.

" Okay let's go " I replied and we both went straight to her office.

" So finally you'll know who did this all " miss Chaewon said.

She moved aside revealing a lady.
My eyes widen when I realised who it was !!

" MOM ?!! " I said.

" WHAT IT WAS HER Y/N ? " Riki said.

" I THOUGHT YOU WERE NOT THAT BAD BUT...... I HATE YOU ! YOU HOE ! GET OUTTA HERE !!! " I screamed . My heart was fully broken. How deep can she go ? Being a women herself she did this to me. How selfish!!! How mean.

" Y/n get yourself together! " Riki said.

" Actually it's not the real culprit! " Miss Chaewon said.

" What ? " I said and Riki shook his head