"Twenty Five"

Y/N's Pov:-

I woke up from annoying alarm clock sound.  I stopped the alarm clock from creating more sound, still eyes closed. I opened my eyes and watched the ceiling for sometime, recalling last night.

"Oh- wait ! How did I got into my bed? Remembering last time when I was awake was like in the car! How did I end up here?..... Of course Riki did it! " I thought.

Arhhhhh! Why do we need to go school so early? Can't we just go after lunch or something? BLOODY SCHOOL!

There's nothing I can do about it! I'll just get ready or else I will be late and get detention.
After I was done with my Morning routine and breakfast, I changed into my school uniform and went to school.

IN THE CLASSROOM

" Do you guys saw this video?" Some girl said to her other friends.

"What video?" A girl questioned and she showed them the video.

" Is it Riki ? OMG HE IS DANCING?! HE LOOKS SO HANDSOME! "  A girl no other than Lia Said.

"Where is it tho?" Lia asked the other.

"It's at Sunoo's Birthday Party yesterday" girl replied.

"Oww is that s- !! Wait is that Y/N ? What is she doing there ? Look she is in the picture too" Lia said widen eyes.

"Hey! Y/N what were you doing there? " She asked me.

At first I thought not to answer her but then she came closer to my desk and shouted at me!

"Answer my question! WHAT WERE YOU DOING THERE ! AND WITH RIKI?! " she asked again.

"I was invited " I replied.

"Invited for what? TO DO DISHES? HUH!? POOR Y/N. " she replied and laughed loudly.

" None of your business! " I replied.

" I don't even what this business! DISH WASHER Y/N. Btw I also need one ! Would you like to do mine? I'll pay you twice " she said. This time I was holding my inner demons ! I tried to calm myself but she was crossing her limites.

" NO THANKYOU! PAY FOR YOUR OWN HEAD TO TOE PLASTIC SURGERIES! I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK LITTLE BIT BETTER! " I replied her with a smirk.

" WHAT DID YOU SAY ? AT LEAST I CAN PAY FOR MY SO-CALLED PLASTIC SURGERIES! BUT YOU ! YOU CAN'T EVEN PAY TO LOOK PRETTY! WHAT ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE? IN THIS EXPENSIVE SCHOOL? YOU DON'T EVEN DESERVE TO CLEAN THE FLOORS OF THIS SCHOOL! YOU ARE TOTALLY A BEGGAR !  YOU POOR , WHORE-- " she was saying but before she could continue, I placed a big slap on her face.

"REPEAT THR WORD "WHORE" AND I'LL SHOW YOU ! " I shouted at her.

"DID YOU JUST SLAP ME? HOW DARE YOU  WHORE"  She replied.

" WHATT!! I SAID NOT TO REPEAT THE WORD" I shouted at her.

"WHAT WILL YOU DO ?! SHOW ME YOUR POWER OR SEE MINE" she said and pushed me harshly causing me to loose my balance.

I was about to hit the floor but someone Catched me before I could fall. I faced to see who was it . And it was Mingyu.

"What's happening here? What's wrong with you ?" Mingyu said to Lia.

" What's wrong with me? Ask what's wrong with her instead " Lia replied.

" Why did you pushed her? " He asked.

" Because she deserves it! " She replied.

" Just leave it Mingyu! Let's go out of here " I said and grabbed his hand then left.
We went to rooftop for a while and sat on the bench.