"Eighteenth "

Y/n's Pov:-

I woke up this morning and felt so weak and uncomfortable maybe because i didn't sleep well . A nice shower would be great to fresh myself, I thought and went for shower. After showering I changed my clothes and went to make breakfast. I took out instant ramen noodles from the fridge and a can of soda. I also made simple fried eggs.

After eating my breakfast I started to do some house chores cuz it was Sunday today and I have alot of clothes to wash. I started to wash my uniform and other clothes. After washing I put them on the rope to dry up.

When I was done with house chores I started to do my homework. But first I used my phone for some minutes, then started to my homework.

While I was doing my homework I realised my bangs have grown down to my eyes and I can't see properly while looking downwards. I decided to cut down my own bangs short. My hands where shaking while holding scissors. After some minutes of trying I was done! I looked at mirror and everything looked fine. I didn't made any mistake. Now I can finally continue my homework but before going back to the desk, I decided to grab some snacks to eat! I took out spicy Cheetos and continued my work while eating.

While I was eating Cheetos I felt strong heat in my stomach. So I refused to eat rest of the snack and went to drink some water. After returning back I continued to work. The heat inside my stomach turned into pain and I felt strong pain near my abdomen and stomach. I hurts so bad, I wish I didn't ate this spicy snack. Uhhh it started to hurt more and now my head also started to ache. My body started to shiver and I tried to stand up but i can bearly move my body. I laid on my desk . OMG What should I do now ? I can't even go to hospital myself. UHHH it hurts so much! M-aybe I should call Riki. I looked for my phone with my desk and found it. I opened my contacts and called Riki.

" Hello Y/N what's up?" He said .

"R-riki! H-hi " I said in low and shivering tone.

"Are you okay? Why are you talking like this?" He asked worrying.

" I-i don't feel w-well! My stomach h-hurt" I replied.

RIKI'S POV:-

"WAIT THERE I AM COMING! DON'T WORRY! OKAYY Y/N?.
Y/N?
CAN YOU HEAR ME Y/N???" I said to her but she wasn't responding. I hope shes fine.

"Mommm!!! I'm going out " I shouted and left the house. I decided to go by car so I can be there asap.
When I reached there I took an elevator. After reaching her apartment I put pin code and unlocked the door.

"Y/N " I called her name while searching for her .

I opened her bedroom door and there she was!! She was on the desk unconscious!

"Y/N ! " I walked towards her and I saw opened bag of Cheetos.

" I-i don't feel w-well! My stomach h-hurt" I suddenly remembered what she said at last before getting unconscious.

I picked her up from the desk and put her on the bed. Then went to get some water from the kitchen. I came back and dropped some water drops on her face so she could get conscious.

"Y/N ! Open your eyes, wake up y/n" I said and dropped water drops on her face but it didn't work.
I should take her to hospital , I picked her up and made my way towards my car.
I drove straight to the nearest hospital.

I was driving and my phone rang! I picked up the phone to see who was it. Oh! Its Jake Hyung.

"Hello! " I said.