forty three

LET YOU DOWN

LET YOU DOWN.
chapter forty three.

HUNTER'S BACK LAID AGAINST the white sheets of the bed with her eyes closed, lips slightly parted

HUNTER'S BACK LAID AGAINST the white sheets of the bed with her eyes closed, lips slightly parted. Buck, from above her, breathily laughed slightly, before laying one more kiss on her neck.

"You know our reservation is in an hour," he told her, pulling away once more with another laugh.

The blonde opened her eyes and almost glared at the man, "you know I never really cared about it— I'd rather do this instead," she shrugged, bringing her hands up to Buck's face and pulling him down to her lips. She bit at his bottom lip slightly before moving her hands to trail down his chest.

Buck pulled away again, "you promised me—"

"I did no such thing," she argued, slapping at his chest, "I agreed to go with you, not at the cost of sacrificing this," she said while gesturing between the two, "five more minutes," she pleaded, rolling the two over so she could be the one on top of him, her legs falling down to either side of his hips. His hands fell into place at the backs of her thighs as she leant forward and this time it was her who peppered kisses against his neck.

Her lips trailed down his neck, stopping at his tattoo that laid over his sternum for a moment before moving down again, "hey— you're making it, uh, difficult to stick to my principles here Calla..."

"Four minutes and counting," she called, pulling away to smile down at him.

"Mhm, no," he told her, rolling her to be underneath of him before he rolled off the bed altogether and stood, "get dressed," he told her, patting her thigh before walking away.

"You're no fun."

"And you're just trying to get out of putting a dress on," Buck retorted, smirking as he searched through his closet to find the shirt he had in mind.

Hunter rolled her eyes, "And Alexa will kill me if I don't get it back to her in a timely manner," the Callahan didn't own many dresses, and if she did, it sure as hell wasn't kept in Buck's apartment. The heels, she actually did own them, they went rather well with her favorite well used funeral pant suit— and the dress, she preferred to alternate between the two on occasion.