Chapter Thirteen: Heartbroken

Hello beauties!
Your girl is finally back as promised. I am done with my 200lvl now and it was such a courageous and acknowledge experience. Honestly, it was hard but resilience, confidence and hard-work i overcome the storm.
Now, it is time for our kulthum and hammad story.
This story tells alot and i am more than glad to inform you that at the end of this book you will learn where you stand, you will continue to believe that there is no discussion of strength without the discussion of a weakness, strong people have strong

Enjoy 💛

Chapter twelve

She was there on the on the supportive surface of the room, shading tears that are more bitter and tougher than that of a blood, she kept on thinking and Wondering why her own hammad of all people will do such a disgusting and irritating thing.

she thought he was different, different than the thousands of men that proposed to her but No he was the biggest betrayer and the biggest liar of them all.

He wide open the bathroom door singing and humming Christ Brown song but only halted when he saw her on the floor crouched and folded like a prey hiding away from the predator.

“hey! Are you alright?”

He asked and she kept mum so he asked again but this time Walking towards her in a curious manner. When she looked up to him he was scared by how her eyes become red, all most all of her veins in her forehead are visible and countable, she was burned out from the tears she has shaded, she was devastated and he knew from what she was holding in her hand.

He began to shiver, trying to say a word but not even a saliva favored him and spill out, He knew why she was like that and she has every right to. He sat down opposite to her stoking the edge of his towel acting like a culprit.

“Who is Beebah?”  she broke the silence

“Who. Is. Beebah?” she vividly asked again

He was looking down now, ashamed and in regret maybe, but still didn’t even attempted answering the question

“I asked you who the hell is beebah!”  this time around she shouted starring at him angrily whereas her eyes are as red as a crimson peak

“sh…she…she is my colleague” he was stuttering And she scoffed due to what she heard

“Colleague?” she irritatingly scoffed

   “colleague you said?”

“hammad this! This is sent by your colleague?” she threw the phone at him “Hammad menamaka? (hammad what did I do to you?) Hammad is this because of my inability to give you a child? Hammad you know for the better that I am not a barren, i am not infertile either. you know i am capable….why this hammad, why!?”

She was crying, crying like there is no tomorrow. She felt like to announce everything to his family and hers also, but although she was enraged and boiling deep inside she still hoped for the best in their relationship hence an amendment between them. Merely it pained her to the core that she kept on doubting whether to leave the house or stopped everything from running to it’s ocean.

She stood up wiping away the tears stain, she picked up her phone and her power bank and left the room. In the order hand, hammad was still on the floor where he was sync. Suddenly he picked his phone that was thrown at him by his wife and dialed a number sighing and by the way he breath out air you would definitely tell he was ashamed and furious all at once.

“And for god sake what do you want now?” he blurted the time the other party caught the line

“how many times do I have to repeat myself over and over again? Stop calling me Beeba, just stop calling me! What you and I had is over, I know we fucked up nevertheless I lament everything with every fiber of my being…so please I’m begging you stop calling me” he spieled all of the words he gathered and cutted the call not minding to hear what she came with.